Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Zabac

re: Chapter 1: Servitude

Zabac landed the Steel Bantha gracefully next to the wreck of the transport "looks like they graduate everyone at the Republic Naval Academy these days" he said. Approaching Gaiutus he threw him a sloppy salute "Zabac awaiting orders Master Glowbat sir " he said sarcastically.

Drann jumped out of the burning shuttle carrying two heavy repeaters and his armor "dammit I hate hard landings" he muttered to himself. He quickly put on his armor and cocked his repeater then sprinted over towards Gaiutus and the command staff for the impromptu briefing. He listened to Gaiutus and realized they were in dire straits with their position probably already being reported to the Dantooine Sith high command they would not last long unless they could hook up with the other republic troops.

Hard landings were never fun.

At least we didn't land in water, she thought ruefully as she helped another off the damaged ship. Plus, they had landed right side up, which was always a bonus.

For the next few moments she busied herself tending to the few minor injuries from the landing, some small gashes, bruises, a dislocated finger. Being able to methodically repair the tissues brought a concrete feeling to Aveyn, and with that, a deeper sense of regained purpose.

She had always been a skilled healer, her knowledge of the physical body coming even before her training in the Force. Yet since the incident her bedside manner had suffered, her ability to show empathy atrophied. Holding secrets could worm away at a person, she knew full well.

Yet here...only Master Gaiutus knew her, and she hadn't even spoken to him, not even made eye contact. She felt awkward, not having seen him since Rensa'cens' funeral and the confusing revelation she had had there, in realization that she had not been the only person who would hold grief with the method of her Master's death.
masonicjedi

Xevdrin looked over to Master Anzo, "We must get everyone out of here safe, I sense that the ship does not have long before it explodes. We must get out quickly." He began to make his way through the ship; reaching out with the Force as his guide to find his comrades and help them in whatever way he could, the tension was mounting however as the ship's peril grew greater and greater.

As I stepped out of the wrecked ship, I saw the other members on there way to a small battle. Its enough that we survived the crash, just to get into the bloody fray, but as an old saying goes, no one live forever. I grabbed a bag of ammo and heft it over my shoulder, Ak grabbed a heavy stationary gun that was laying on the ground and we headed to the battle. I activated my night vision mode on my visor, the battle ahead looked like a big one, and here I am thinking aren't we at cease fire with each other, and there saying this was a cold war. In my moments there, I was only thinking what if we went back into full scale war, even a simple mind trick couldn't compare with that. Full scale war was gonna break out sooner or later, and it was gonna be more bloodier then the last.

“Surprised: Master Explo looks like gonna wake up again“ someones voice said. “Surprised: Oh friend of master Explo is not good.“ He just heard the thing walked over. He opens his eyes. He looked for his gun, but it was gone. “Happy: Master Explo, your gun is over in that closet.“ He ran over and opened “How you know who I'm?“ “Answer: I know that is you master, I did a DNA test and it was like Mrs Explo had“ He ran over and lifted the robot up in the air “What do you mean? She is dead“ “Surprised: Is she dead? Why is she behind you now?“ He turned around and saw a holo. “That is just a holo! And I want to know who you are and where we are!“ “I'm Black Rat, or a HK-50 bot. We are now under your sisters house in a safe room.“ He just looked around. “Well thanks, and could you try to get him up on his feet fast?“

Varan Terrek

Varan woke up, feeling like he had drank too much juma juice. He heard someone talking to him. Varan opened his eyes to see a Togruta helping him up. As they ran out of the freighter, Varan was trying to get his bearings. After they made it outside, the Togruta asked Varan if he will help them fight the Sith.

"That's why I'm here.", replied Varan. After he was done talking he noticed his rifle was missing. Varan looked around him and saw nothing. He then realized he had left it back in the shuttle. Quickly Varan entered the fiery ship and looked around the cargo hold. Covering his nose and mouth to keep smoke from entering his lungs, he found the rifle behind some crates.

Leaving the ship with a sense of relief, he joined the others at the camp. Before he sat down to rest, he took a look at the landscape around him and said something: "Beautiful.".
Arkathos

Running the gauntlet of cruisers and interceptor craft was shaky and risky, the landing was unsubtle and explosive...He only hoped the rest of this mission went a tad better than it had been thus far.

They had set up a temporary campsite in order to reorganize and lay out a plan of attack. He'd sent out two scouts to sniff out the enemy forces, and they'd returned with both pleasant and unsettling news.

"Sir, Sith forces are turned away from us, focused fire is directed west towards what appears to be the TSF's base camp. Furthermore, they've sent out their own scouts to take a look at the crash."

The scouts saluted and he bowed slightly as the took off. He turned to the table where the holo image of Dantooine's surface was being examined.

"Get two snipers set up, each with their own mark. We cannot allow the scouts to report in their sightings." As he said that one of the officers turned and made it happen. "Now, according to the upload scans we've got Sith forces focusing all their attention to this location." he moved his hand and pointed to the group of blue figures clumped together in a defensive set up. "Their commanding officer is likely somewhere in the middle of their forces, directing the fight but not willing to step up on the front line - typical Sith cowardice." As he spoke the red imaged figures made a push against the blue line and made some slight ground.

"We will take our forces and set up here." he pointed behind their formation. "If we set up those plasma mortars we took from the ship prior to her destruction then we can utilize a tactic not seen since the Hyperspace War. Set up the mortars and get the rounds to fall exactly fifty feet ahead of our line once we catch up to the initial bombardment of their positions. We move forward using the craters for cover, then the artillery team fires again, fifty feet ahead. We do that, we get cover from the craters, the smoke, and scare the crap out of them. I'll be at the front with the other Jedi to help provide cover from blaster shots. No warriors appear in their ranks, so we should have the advantage of both surprise and skill. "

Two loud sniper shots rang out from the distance.

"That's our cue. They won't even know what hit them."

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Unbarring Tomb

After firing the second shot, me and AK moved forward taking over in each crater, blaster rounds and grenades were flying all over the place. Also seeing 2 dozen light sabers going off and deflecting bolt was a sight, but my scope found a target, and it look like a officers hat. An opportunity popped up, taking the shot the man instantly hit the ground, hopefully dead. AK set up the large blaster cannon to pin the sith forces with heavy fire, as the rest of the force moved forward me and AK stayed behind to snipe and takeout as many as possible before moving to the next crater. But it looked like this push was going to be a win for the republic on Dantooine, but it was too early to tell.

We have hit the ground, everyone and everything was flying around, even though I have braced myself for that, I was kind of surprised when big crate was going straight at me, couldn`t do anything about it, as it hit me I have fallen into darkness. I have woke up after a while, ship was full of smoke an fire was raging all around, I tried to push that damnable crate off me, but it was too heavy, even for servos of my armor.

As Aveyn was walking through the camp, she noticed that soldier that was sleeping in front of her durning the flight wasn`t among people in the camp, she grabbed one of the young privates she asked him if he can check if there was noone left on the ship, he was making his way toward the wreckage, he was just passing thruogh Seiryuu and Varack that were going to the camp, when ship have exploded.

Ship have started to shake, and I was able to throw crate out of me, I have just barely got up, whe I heard that back of the ship wa starting to explode, there was no way I would make it to the doors, I have got to the cockpit and as blastwave was going at me, I have jumped and curl myself to be as small target as I could, I have blocked all servos in armor, so that even if I would like, i wouldn`t be able to change posiotion. Blastwave have reached me, and throwed me at the front widow, plasteel glass stood up to the chalenge just for a second, I was flying in the air carried by the blastwave. After short fly, that felt like forever, I have landed few meters from private that Aveyn sent to find me, I was barely hanging to consciousness, just to saw that sith spawned crate going straight at me, " Sonova crap!!" - was the last thing going through my head, than I fell into embrace of the darkness.

I have woke up some time later:
"Oh, for all stars and pulsars, this hurts, stop it!"
"Well, be glad it hurts, means you are still alive." - calm and soft voice informed me - "I can stop if you want, but you won`t be able to move for a while. Even with my healing abilities it will take some time for you to fully recover"
"Ouch, praised be my armormaster... if he wouldn`t enforce my armor plating I would be done for, for sure. So what happened? Last thing I remember was explosion and crate going my way...

Aveyn told me, that after landing young torguta Jedi going by name Seiryuu have force pushed that crate of the way, and it have landed few meters from me, later young private along with Jedi and one more person dragged me to the camp, and since than Aveyn was taking care of me.

"Thank you, I`m already feeling better." - I said as I tried to get up, and was quickly brought down by her forceful hand.
"Stay down, you are still hurt, and I didn`t finished treating your wounds"
Well I didn`t really had strenght to force my getting up, so I was just lying down and let Aveyn to cure my wounds. Later on Aveyn told me about Gaiutus plan for advancing, I just hoped, that she will patch me up enough, so that I could move around and fight.
Cutheorn

*Meanwhile back at the camp*

Arvis had given back the pistol to Tychus and activated his lightsaber, the yellow blade deflecting many of the enemy bolts. It was about then that they heard an explosion. Arvis felt the disturbance in the force, there were either Sith coming or more Jedi to support the camp.

"Tychus! Where the hell is Saina?!"

He called when he felt the blaster wound he had aquired earlier becoming worse.

"I need medical help!"

Arvis then ducked down behind their simple fortifications and gritted his teeth against the pain, it wasn't a mortal wound, but it sure as hell hurt.

Suddenly a green Twi'lek appeared and she looked like she was dying. She was bleeding from her stomach. They recognized her as Saina.

Saina could only feel the pain as she stumbled in to the camp, she fell to the ground and closed her eyes. She said one last thing before she passed out " Help is here..."
Kryad Explo

He picked up his comlink. “If there are any Pax on this channel, I want some to respond fast. I need your cordinates to get to you.“ he walked over to Black Rat. “How long is it to you are done?“ “Answer: It will take some time.“ Black Rat began to fix some nerves with some custom nerves. He then walked over “Tell me when your done.“ he looked through some stuff and found some keys. He went over in the under garage and saw it did fit to a speeder, he tried on one other and it did fit to te keyhole. He went back out and waited for Sorful to be fixed.

Origine

A tall and lean man was sitting in his pilot seat. The man had short, dark brown hair and a 5 o' clock shadow. The man wore a blue and black smuggler's outfit, and a long cape hung down from his shoulders. He looked focused and calm.

A beautiful human female was sitting next to him. She had long, red hair and she also wore a smuggler's outfit. Her eyes were focused on the radar. Unlike the man who was sitting besides her, she looked panicked and troubled.

"Max, Imperial ships closing in!" The woman whispered. "We're doomed!

Max grinned. He lowered the mic on his headphones. "Boys, lets split up and encircle them!"

Immediately, 11 small and agile smuggler ships split up and zoomed in opposite directions. The Imperial fleet was extremely powerful, but too slow to demolish the Smuggling ships. The Imperials fired a myriad of missiles and lasers, but none of them managed to hit the fleet of smugglers.

Max and his fellow smugglers encircled the Imperial fleet, and fired a plethora of missiles. Within 10 minutes, most of the Imperial fleet was destroyed and the surviving ships fled away. "Nice job boys! Lets head out to Dantooine now." Max yelled into his mic.

Max turned to his smuggling companion. Her face was pale and her eyes were wide open. She looked dumbstruck. "What's wrong?" Max asked.

She pointed to to the radar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One by one, the smuggling fleet was demolished. Another Imperial fleet had struck the smugglers from behind. The smugglers fled to Dantooine, but the Imperials were right behind them.

After 5 minutes, Max and his best friend Rowdy, were the only ones left. "Max! I have an idea! Lets flip around! We will die if we..." Static filled the mic.

Max screamed into his mic. "Rowdy! Do you read? What the hell happened?

No reply.

"Liz, check the radar!" Max yelled to his companion.

Liz shook her head. "He's down.

Max continued to dodge the missiles, but he had lost his focus. He didn't care anymore, if his ship got hit. Rowdy was his childhood friend. They had been defending each other since their birth, in the underworld of Coruscant. And now he was gone.

Suddenly, everything became blurry. Max's hands left the steering. He remember Liz screaming something, and after that he felt a tremendous pain and everything went black.

Arvis Crawled towards Saina and shook her.

"Wake up, Master Joan! Wake up!"

As Saina laid there unconscious, bleeding, getting ever closer to death, Arvis considered his options, he wasn't that well trained in any healing abilities, but he could try.

"The force be my guide, let it give me the strength to heal one of it's servants."

In the middle of the carnage and battle, Arvis closed his eyes and seemed to concentrate even with all the death and sounds around him, he entered a sort of meditative state, certain thoughts running through his head.

He thought: We don't leave people behind. Even though death is just another path, I will not fail. Wake up, damn it!

His concentration sharpened as he felt the power of the force running through him towards Saina. The wound slowly began to lose less blood. Arvis kept his concentration sharp, relying on Tychus to save his life if it ever came down to it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: