Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Aveyn Tamai

re: Chapter 1: Servitude

All throughout the speech two young women had stood, hoods concealing their faces, in quiet discourse. One moved her hands about rapidly, fingers flitting about like birds, entirely unspoken. The other spoke softly, yet firmly in disagreement.

"You will go to Tython Ailis, you aren't ready for this yet," the older one said, her stern gray eyes shaded by the hood of her cowl.

"And you are?"
Hands danced about, "After what was done to you, you haven't had the time yet to heal, neither your body nor your heart. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm blind." The stubbornness was something both sisters shared, and at this time, pitted against one another, blue eyes glaring defiantly into gray.

"This is exactly why you can't come, you need to control yourself better. Your training isn't finished, go, another Master will take you on, and when you're finished, we can speak again about you joining me," she grasped her sisters hands, stopping their movement. "No more arguing. I promised that I would look after you until you could protect yourself."

The blonde gave an exasperated sigh and pulled her hands free. One last look she afforded her sister before turning to disappear into the crowds as they dispersed, the speech over. The elder one watched her go before turning her gaze back up to the group now walking away. Mind set, she followed after them.
masonicjedi

Jedi Knight Azno wrote:
Azno tried to listen to the speech but all he could think about was when he was younger Corusant was attacked in a similar fashion! It was a horrible day of his life where he almost lost everything. It was a day of anger and sadness. "Why can't I just forget that day? Why is it so painful to remember? I just need to stay calm and not get to upset about it."Azno whispered.

Azno then looked around the room to see the faces of the others. He then closed his eyes to read the surface thoughts of others. The emotions and thoughts were based on sadness, rage, and depression.

Azno looked at his Padawan and said "Prepare yourself for the worst. At any time disaster can strike and I you need to be ready for it!" He then looked at Kryad and Sorful noticing they were almost ready for anything.

After the speech was over he stood there waiting as the crowd was heading towards the vessel sensing something was wrong with the situation. "Padawan, you go on ahead without me with the others. I'll meet you guys later. If you can tell them to wait for me for a bit I'll be there." Azno spoke to Xevdrin as the crowd was headed for the ship.

Xevdrin nodded thoughtfully as the slowly made his way to the ship. The disturbance within and without the Force was tremendous, the feelings of despair, confusion, anxiety, all swirled about from the crowd, but at least there would be clear leadership. Xevdrin's left hand rested against the hilt of his lightsaber. He kept his wits, senses and relying on the Force to be his ultimate aid. As he walked, he began to ponder the future of it all.

As they approached he noted the approximate number of guards. Twelve in total, but he gathered at least half were raw recruits.

He turned slightly and nodded at the crowd. "Just follow my lead."

As they entered the landing area the guards all moved to face them. Their weapons were not raised.

"Excuse me sir but this area's off limits to all civilians. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

The man seemed, pleasant enough given his circumstances. Forced to stand watch over a plain Republic transport in the midst of chaos and likely with family dead or missing. There had been enough violence, this ship would be taken in a different fashion.

He reached inside his robes but was immediately met with a raised blaster. "I'm just getting our papers of transit Corporal." The chevrons on his left shoulder indicated as much. "Here we are my friend." He pulled out a small holo disk and handed it over to the man. He gave the Jedi a wary look before turning to another soldier and handing off the disc for a quick scan.

"I assure you that you will find everything is in order Corporal." he said with a warm smile.

Several moments passed and the soldier returned with a confused look on his face. "Sir, this disc has some corrupted data on it with a report on some species of vermin known as a Gizka.."

The Corporal turned to say something to the Jedi but then he interjected, "As I said, everything, is in order...". As he said this he made a slight, seemingly normal motion with his hand as most do when they talk.

"Everything is in order? Well of course it is. Let these men on board."

The tension building up behind him finally began to quiet down. It had been building gradually from the moment he stepped off the platform back in the alley.

"Well, you folks can climb on board I'll get the launch codes set up and we'll be off to, where is it you're headed exactly."

The entire time the young man who had initially checked the disc just stared at his superior with a look of absolute stupor.

"To Dantooine. Let's get moving though Corporal not much time to spare."

"Course sir. Let's get these people on board pronto."

He could sense disappointment, relief, intrigue, wonder, and joy flood around him - intrigue into what the hell had just happened, disappointment that no fun was had with their blasters, relief that no fun had bee had with their blasters, and joy that no one was harmed.

He turned quickly to the people nearest him. "This planet has seen enough death to last several centuries. Dantooine, has much catching up to do I think."

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Unbarring Tomb

As Unbarring and Ak was boarding the ship,he saw the soldier looking at us in a strange angle,once inside AK turns and speaks.
AK:Question:In my database, that force power he used is called mind trick is it not?
Unbarring:Yes it is, even the most powerful weapon cannot compare to that force power, and I did say you did not need your blaster after all huh.
AK:Joke, No master, but I only wished.
Just as they enter the corridors of the medium sized ship, he noticed the flight plans, we were heading to Alderaan,and several other locations, he knew he shouldn't seen those, so many memory's of flash back from he's home world, both the good and the bad, but a mission was a mission, and he had to follow them without question, but in truth he had no regrets on his current mission,and is proud to have joined the joint task force, Codenamed: Pax Republica.

*Meanwhile on Dantooine, ten kilometers away from the ancient Jedi enclave.*

There were explosions here and there, as a number of Republic soldiers, Jedi and what seemed to be smugglers were fighting for their lives. The steppe field was filled with small fights and engagements. But from a distance it seemed obvious that the imperials were on the winning side.

Arvis Falconer stood in one of these small engagements deflecting as many blaster bolts as he could before diving back behind cover. He called out to his Sergeant Tychus Oranus.

"Sergeant! Tell the men to use the heavy weapons! We can't hold them off forever!"

Arvis then popped out from his cover position, again trying to deflect as many enemy blaster bolts as he could. After he deflected like 10 enemy blaster bolts, Arvis felt the painful sensation of a blaster bolt hitting his torso armor, he gritted his teeth and was able to avoid getting hit by an enemy explosion, jumping away just in time. He came down diving to the ground and crawled on the ground towards one of the sandsack walls that were set up by his squad only an hour before. Three Republic troopers were hiding behind it, sometimes popping their heads up above the sandsack to aim and shoot at the enemy troops.

The Republic was clearly outnumbered in this fight. After Arvis got to a safe position he activated his commlink sending a distress signal to anyone near dantooine, hoping they could yet be helped out of this tight spot.

“Gai! I will be leaving in my own ship. I need to do something. And it is easy for me to take that. Is that okay?“ he asked. “That is okay.“ Gai answered.

Kryad and Sorful ran to the place where Gai had held the speech had been said. Took up the crate and ran to the ship. Kryad sent a message in front:

“Attention Space Station on Dantooine. I'm going to come there now. It is not long since I have been there. My name is Kryad. My sister, Skylar, it is not long time since she died, and you might heard of it. But over to another thing, I request to land close to that graveyard.“

Kryad and Sorful began to fly and not long after they got a message back “We understand you Kryad. And we give you permission. Just give us a comlink and we will not stop you.“

Half way asked Sorful “Why do you really want to do this? I think it might be stupid to return to your sister graveyard, at least before we get to the planet with Pax.“

“What do you mean? I just need to go there, I need some reason to fight“
He and Sorful got there. They looked out the and saw the empire fighting the republic.

Last edited by Kryad Explo on January 26, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kbrury

"To Dantooine" Gaiutus said.

"Dantooine..." Seiryuu whispered in reply, it had been many years since he was last on Dantooine, his home. When he had left, there were still battles going on, the amount of destruction is unknown, along with the safety of his family.

As the remaining Pax members on Coruscant boarded the shuttle, the engines began to turn on, soon they would leave, going to the depths of the galaxy where the Republic was still fighting off the Sith Empire.

Only time can tell, what kind of mark Pax Republica leaves on the history of this war-torn galaxy.

[TSF]Diz_Oranus

Tychus began barking orders, enraged at seeing his friend and liutenant get struck, he took over Arvis' position and ordered troopers with missle launchers to follow.
"Fire where they are dense air burst!!"
The men complied and waited for the order
"Fire!"
Two missles streaked through the air and as fast as they were launched, they hit the enemy, half a squadron was hit. Before any celebrations could be sounded, bolts began raining towards the men, hitting their cover. The defenders were clinging to life, Tychus knew a retreat was necessary for suvival so he ordered men to rig explosives at their cover as a underhanded way of evening the odds..

Lord Marvel

As we were boarding on the transport vessel I saw that first one to enter it was Gaiutus, followed closely by some white-golden R4 unit. I was one of the last ones to got on board, always prefered to have a safe back, I wasn`t sure for how long that Jedi mind trick will work, and kept an eye on the guards.
When we were all on and engine started, I have found a place in the front of the ship, near the cockpit and took a seat.

"To Dantooine" Gaiutus said.

"Dantooine... I wasn`t there for quite a long time - I thought and then yawned loudly.

My eyes were closing by itself, those past few days were tough and I didn`t have much sleep. Silent humming of the engine was slowly sending me to sleep. And so I have fallen into a vigilant nap, curled up with a weapon in my arms.
Tsavonglah`

Drann walked up the ramp and took a seat in the back away from all the youngsters, he wasn't ready to bond with any new people quite yet.

He heard Gaiutus shout "To Dantooine"" and slowly shook his head this would be quite an adventure he was sure of it. He tried to think of the last time he was on Dantooine and stopped after quite awhile it had just been to long. War ages a man he realized while he was only in his late 20s he felt like the war against the Sith had been going on for 100s of years. He strapped him self in pulled out a sabbac deck and looked to the man next to him and asked if he wanted to play.

'"To Dantooine" Master Glowbat had said. "I'll be going on my own ship. Zabac said, "see you on Dantooine Master Glowbat."
Once on board the Steel Bantha Zabac plotted a course for Dantooine and started up his ships engines. "Lets go"

Having followed the group for a while, Varan looked around the corner to see this group: "Pax Republica" board a Republic ship. Varan waited for the guards to leave before he stowed-away in the cargo hold. "These guys could help Balmorra out.", Varan said to himself.

"There should be a manifest around here...". Varan looked around the cargo hold for it.Upon his discovery of the manifest, he discovered where the ship was bound: Dantooine. "Why would they go to Dantooine? It's a war zone inhabited by farmers and settlers. Unless there were something else of interest I don't see why a small band of...". Varan instantly remembered the history of the planet. The Enclave, the Jedi Civil War, the Jedi Purge.

"I have a bad feeling about this.", soon the ship roared as it took off. Varan rested behind the crates and pondered what his future has in store for him.
Damek Critou

To Dantooine then. But what use would a plains planet with a very dark recent past have to do with enacting revenge on the Sith? Sure, it was a battleezone still, but nothing major for the greater war effort. Despite the force crystal caves, a ruined Jedi Enclave, and a lot of death still lingering around, as he understood, the only value the planet actually held was a jump point into the Core from the Outer Rim, but with such things can come mines at the realspace entry point, capable of shearing through hulls and destroying entire ships before they were completely out of hypersapce.

So, it held no value to Critou's eyes. But, on one hand, he thought as the large group started to shuffle into the ship, it could be a chance to see how these guys worked, and besides, he had nothing of value on Coruscant anyway, and anything he might need in his travels in the future could be delivered by various associates. One thing in particular, it seemed, he would probably need, but he wanted to test this "Pax Republica" first. So, he boarded the ship among the last of the actual group to do so. To Dantooine.

[TSF]Diz_Oranus

As the men boarded for Dantooine, Tychus felt help couldn't come soon enough. Holding ground for as long as possible, the task force still gave a mile to the enemy, Tychus decided his stand would be here.

"I need two squads, all the extra weapons you can muster, and a prayer." Tychus orders.
Respectfully, thirteen men- a jedi, several troopers and two smugglers volunteer.
Don't think that your lives are worthless, only the dead are heroes in this war! the rest of you, get Arvis out of here and dig in, they'll be there shortly..."
Tychus, once a green PFC now leading men as if it was natural, only seeing one conflict that could possibly be his last..

Hart of Hircine

As the room was empty Azno sat on the floor on his knees. He was sad cause this room was once his former home 45 years ago. It was the place of his first sorrow. It was the place where he killed his mother and father. It was the reason where he is at today. "Mother and Father, I'm sorry for what I had done many years ago. It was over emotion, greed, and betrayal."

Azno then opened a small box holding flowers he picked from Naboo. He then picked up one of the cups laying around and placed them in it then placed them in the center of the room.

He then went to a corner of the room and picked up the floor paneling. Under it was a gun, but not just any gun. His father's Mandolorian Ripper which Azno used to kill his parents. Azno then placed the paneling back and went to where the others were running with force speed.

As he got there, he noticed there was no bloodshed to take control of the ship. He walked over to Gaiutus and said "What happened here Master Gaiutus, I am well intrigued on how you did such a thing in this time of chaos."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: