Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Arkathos

re: ₪ Guild Awards Ceremony I ₪

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

Your attention please everyone,

For the last while now we have been preparing and developing a functioning and efficient Awards and Commendations Committee to oversee the designating of nominees and candidates for promotions and awards. At this time, the idea was both developed and made reality by Arbiter Ellegos who currently heads the Committee with Nevan Delor, Kbrury, and Aken Bosch. They have compiled a list of individuals deserving of recognition, and their contributions will be noted on in this post. We congratulate all members in their service to Pax Republica, but these individuals mentioned below have gone above and beyond in their duties and activities!

Agenda:
Sentinel Promotion
Senior Activist Promotions
Envoy Service Medal Awards
Recruitment Ribbon Award
Member Cross Awards
White Cross Award

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

::>> First we have the first ever promotion of any member to the esteemed rank of Sentinel! The Sentinel rank is awarded to a user who has acquired their first silver medal and has shown qualities of leadership, contributed greatly, had few long leave of absences, and displayed an exemplary service record. This individual receiving this honorary promotion has offered his wisdom to myself and others on many situations and helped to convince me to remove our 18+ rule, which without its removal, a great many of you would not be here today! So please congratulate and recognize your first Sentinel, LordMarvel!

::>> Next we recognize two individuals who have achieved promotions to the rank of Senior Activist. The Senior Activist rank is bestowed after a user has acquired their first Silver Medal, and is reviewed by the Arbiters and Consul for qualities of being social, friendly, and active in the community and has contributed quality to this guild. One of these individuals specifically supplied the guild with a font of knowledge on SWTOR information and class specializations, and for that he was nominated for this promotion. So please congratulate Senior Activists Kryad_Explo and Dread_Walk!

::>> Next we award the Arbiter and Envoy Medals of Service to all current Arbiters and Envoys who are without the appropriate recognition. Arbiter Aux, Envoys Kaeso, Origine, Dustin, Varrack, Nevan Delor, Kbrury, and Aken Bosch - due to your involvement with the guild and fulfillment of your duties to a satisfactory level and above, you are being recognized with the Service Medal. Congratulations!

::>> Fourth on the list, we recognize one individual specifically who has done great things for Pax Republica's member count. Having contributed to adding large numbers of members onto our roster we recognize this individual with the Recruiting Ribbon. This Ribbon is awarded for successfully recruiting 3 or more individuals. Those recruits must have passed their citizenship trial probation period, as well as all other needed requirement's. So without further adieu I present Envoy and Jedi Master Kbrury with the Pax Republica Recruitment Ribbon! Congratulations!

::>> Next the guild and its leadership would like to recognize two members the Pax Republica Member Cross. This is awarded to members for being active, loyal, dedicated, and always willing to contribute. To be eligible, the individual must not have any history of misdemeanors, warnings, or other actions which put a bad name to the individual. Both men are highly respected, and dedicated individuals which has garnered them the award. Please congratulate the recipients of the Pax Republica Member Cross, Origine and Aken Bosch!

::>> Lastly we wish to recognize and award one individual in particular the Pax Republica White Cross. This is awarded for being an active participant in assisting new comers to Pax Republica, Ensuring they know what they need to know, and that they succeed. Having held this position since nearly the beginning of its inception, and his arrival to Pax Republica, it is the belief of the Committee and the Consul of this guild to present our Trial Director Savage Magnum with the White Cross! Congratulations!

That concludes the awards for this time. A big thanks goes out to Ellegos and his Awards Committee who made this organization and notification possible. Next we will be posting the bronze and silver awards for the first of January. Until that time, we thank you for your activity, your service, and your dedication to this guild and congratulate the above members for their exemplary service and focus!

-Jedi Master Gaiutus Balthar, Consul of Pax Republica.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Last edited by Arkathos on April 30, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kbrury

Congrats to everyone!!!

Lord Marvel

I`m touched Happy Congratulation guys, keep up the good work Happy

Long live Pax!! ;)

Oh, and I would like to thank people without who I would not be able to achive this, and those are:

I, ME and MYSELF

xD
Master Aken Bosch

Wow, congratulations to everyone!!! Happy

Wow! Thank you Gaiutus, and congratulations everyone!

Wow, thanks so much.
And congrats to everyone who was awarded a medal!

All of you guys deserve it, Keep up the good work!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Obi Two Kenobii

congratulations everyone keep up the good work!

grats to everyone.

Congragulations everyone.

People like the ones being awarded today are what makes this such a great guild, and without many of them, our guild would be nothing like it is today.

/salute

Congratulation everyone with the award, and thanks people.

Aldin Kiris

Congrats everyone! Good job! big grin

Aldin Sig
Trah War

Congratulations to everyone as these recognitions are very deserved to everyone who got them. CONGRATS!!!
SecretWeapon

congrats
Kail Sirius

good job everyone :D

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum