Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jorax Skyles

re: Picking up the Pieces. Chapter 3.

Jacen looked at Master Varrack, he was happy he came just in time, "This really isnt my thing being stuck in a Bed." he said to himself.

He looked over to Natira his mother, "I'm sorry mother, i couldn't help you."
Arkathos

On Board the Pax Galactica...
Briefing Room...

"Yes Captain, there was "a" hostile on board the ship. We presume her to have been Imperial, and the threat she posed was neutralized do to some quick thinking by the crew. At this point I do not believe there is any more concern that needs to be given to this issue, and I can assure you that the rest of this ride will be peaceful. ((OOC: Yes it will or I swear...))

The Captain looked up from his data pad. "Well Master Balthar, it appears your account is correct with the situation. Her name was Jorrana Skelv. Not a spy, not an assassin. According to Imperial Relations Records she was dismissed from their army after becoming a radical and injuring several of her fellow soldiers. We can only assume this was some personal attack against her." He stopped and checked another update to his data pad. "Looks like we've been getting hailed by a man named Kryad? He wishes to come on board the ship. Additionally, our scouts have returned from the surface of Ord Mantell with the dead we were forced to leave behind."

"This is excellent news Captain. Tell me, did you find a Mon Calimari amongst them by any chance..."

He glanced to the right in deep consideration, trying to recall if they had reported one. "No Gaiutus, but they did report a resistance shuttle heading out of a nearby landing zone. Maybe your Fish got out of there."

Gaiutus shifted onto his better leg. "He is a Mon Calimari, Captain."

"Of course, meant no disrespect Jedi."

"We need to set a course but to where is the question. We should report this to the Senate on Coruscant, the Sith actions on Ord Mantell violate the treaty. However I feel that our mission draws us towards another planet. One of ice and snow."

Just then he got a com-link connection. "Master Balthar! We've got the HoloCron operational and working. You might want to see this right away."

((OOC: It will be a long coded streak of words, followed by an image of the planet. Which planet is yet to be decided though I am leaning towards getting our butts down to Alderaan. Mountain ice caves and possibly a wampa (if they have em there) ftw).))

"Right away Aux. Standby." he closed the link. "Captain, please see to the docking procedures for Kryad, and I have a feeling you may be right about the Mon Calimari Pilot, I believe it was he was on board that resistance vessel. See if you can locate it, and lets try to bring him, and them, on board." With that he bowed, and the Captain saluted him back.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kryad Explo

"You are allowed to dock" Kryad just looked weird. He went to his Quarters where his speeder and the message board were. "Well I can come, but do not fire on a sith ship that will come. I am inside that ship..." He waited at respond.

Sorful had nothing to do, wanted to ask for a task, but did not thing he would get one. So he was walking around. Found his quarters and began to eat.

Kryad knew that it would take some time to answer, so he went up the bridge. He spoke to the captain and he yelled out the coordinates. The ship turned and started hyperspace engine. "Start hyperspace now!"

Aldin Kiris

Aldin awoke and got out of bed. He stretched for a moment, then walked out the door to greet the other troopers outside theyre rooms. He noticed they were talking about a assassin that attacked Natira. Thankfully, she was safe. "How long was I asleep? I must have been really tired to sleep through something like that." Aldin thought to himself. He wondered around for a minute, then walked over to one of the crew members and asked if they were getting close to their destination. "Why, yes Corporal, we are. Actually, we are about to enter hyperspace as we speak." Then the man walked off. Aldin tried to think of something to do. He decided that it would a good idea to go to the armory to do some maintenence on his weapons.

Aldin Sig
Freyinn

Walking up behind his Master, Freyinn waited for the conversation to end. When Gaiutus turned around he glanced at the young Jedi Knight and waited for him to start.

Taking a deep breath Frey began "Master, I would like to talk about my actions on the surface."

"Oh really? Follow me, lets get some peace and quiet so we can relax and review your actions." Eyeing his Padawan's arm "You have paid for it enough as it is." With that he walked past and exited the room.

Nodding to the captain, Freyinn followed without another word.

Kryad knew that he had to be ready. He ran to the hangar. He took and became ready. He felt the ship going slower, and then suddenly stopped. "Hangar doors is opening now, Kryad" said a worker

Kryad took and flew into the Pax, just before he said "Turn on shield, if they did not get last message, you may have to leave, till I can tell them." Kryad landed in the hangar. Went to the elevator, he took it up to the medbay area, because after what he had seen. It must been here they were now.

He saw something going into a quarter, it was Sorful. He ran over and said "How are you buddy!?" Sorful turned and looked. He took Kryad up and hugged him.

((OCC:Remember I'm using the armor, so you might not know me))

Hart of Hircine

Azno still on Korriban was still being controlled. He being controlled by 8 sith lords using a knew form of meditation on him and another telling him what to do. Azno was now one of the Sith's main weapons of destruction. All his physical and mental abilities and skills increased. His memories and knowledge blocked thin. He wound be a problem to the republic for them to rescue.
Dread_walk

Zelaias howled as he woke up, the nightmare of his parents dieing tore through his skull for the 3rd night in a row.

He looked over to the clock, so early, but he couldnt go back to sleep. "Dam i guess i'll just take a walk around and decide what to do from there." So he dressed in the dark and left his quarters and took a left.
Arkathos

As Gaiutus and his padawan walked silently through the corridors of the ship, a calm settled upon them both. He sensed the pain in his arm, but it was pain that he had brought on himself.

"Tell me Freyinn. What happened on the planet's surface. I was busy with my own battle, and was blind to many things which took place."

While he spoke, the streaming lights of hyperspace shifted, slowed, then disappeared, surrendering to the deep black background dotted with countless flickering lights. As his student was about to speak com-chatter came in over his link.

"Master Balthar, we've entered into the Alderaan Star System. We sent for a docking allowance on Coruscant but at this time all military grade hammer-head cruisers are barred from atmospheric entrance. Alderaan was the best choice."

Alderaan had been chosen as their next stop since it was the planet identified on the holocron. At first, no one understood what it was, but luckily, the Jedi Aux was a native of the planet, and recognized it right away for what it was. He had once been told that Coruscant is often viewed as the heart of the Republic, but that this place here, this snowy and serene planet, was the Republic's Soul.

"Thank you Captain, start the gearing process, we'll head to the airlocks shortly. Take us in."

"Yessir."

He turned to look out the window, Freyinn still quiet and sombre. They watched the planet come into view, it's blue, green and white swirls looked like a noble's Djark token.

"I am sorry for the interruption my padawan. Please, you may speak now."

Freyinn

"I am sorry for the interruption my padawan. Please, you may speak now."

Looking out the window the young Jedi started to tell about his doings on the battlefield. He told about how every death hurt, not on a physical level, but on an emotional level. He had been attached to many of the men that died, he was friends with damn near all of them. "A few still owed me pazaak debts." He joked.

And when he saw Jacen on his knees about to be dismembered he let his growing anger fuel his actions trying to save his friend. Sighing "When I saw him just lying there, looking like a corpse, I snapped." After a slight pause he continued "My anger no longer fueled my actions as much as they controlled them. I didn't think rationally, I just reacted to the situation." Looking at his Master now "Master I did things that I don't regret, but I regret the ways I went about them."

He continued with his tale, seeing his young commando save Arkava and his Master, the killing several Sith Troopers and their Dark Jedi, and finally his brutal torture of a Sith followed by his mad dash upon realizing the little remaining time.

Tears in his eyes "Master, I have learned nothing after all these years and I have betrayed everything you have taught me." Glancing at his arm and then returning his gaze to his master's eyes "My arm was lost but that is not my punishment, my punishment is having to live with my actions for the rest of my life."

His student emptied himself before his master. He was injured on all levels, and it was difficult to not embrace the young man.

"There are many forms of betrayal Freyinn. What you did I do not consider to have been one of them. We are human, we are known for our emotions, but it is only through trial and practice, failure and error that we learn how to control ourselves, and how we will react. Any person can say, 'I would never hit someone if they knocked over my drink in the Cantina.' but until it's happened to them, they have no true idea on how they might react in the situation."

His padawan glanced out to the beautiful sphere before them. His mind taking in what was being said to him.

"You fought to save my son..What you did while it was out of anger, was also out of will to protect life. Do not be guided by notions of ignoring anger, but by controlling it - we have flaws, but we must live rule them, not the other way around. Come. We near the planet's surface let us get ready. You may prove yourself many times more before our journeys are over Freyinn, I am sure of this."

With that he put a hand on his shoulder, then turned and walked quietly towards his quarters to get what he needed.

Freyinn

Arriving to Master Gaiutus' quarters Freyinn waited outside for the older Jedi to get his gear and tell him what they planned to do on Alderaan.

Thinking about his arm Frey knocked on the door and said he would be continuing on to his own ship to retrieve his own equipment. "I will meet you on the surface just send the coordinates of your dock and I will follow you in." Hearing a muffled reply the Knight headed towards the hanger.

While walking down many deserted corridors he formulated a prototype for his new arm in his head. It would include a basic tool kit and it would have interface technologies capable of giving a republic starship AI a run for it's money. He smiled at his design hoping he could finish it before he really needed it.

((If anybody could give me a good pic of a scifiish looking robotic arm I could use as a model could you pm it to me?))

((Also to you peoples could we delay our arrival to the surface by like an hour and a half? That's making me a bit godlike with the mechanic skills but I really need to finish the arm before any combat or any noncasual activity.))

Aldin walked to the armory, got clearance, and sat down at a work bench. He first messed with his blaster, fixing the thermal sight and grenade launcher. Then it was his pistols. He methodically made sure everything was in working order. Next, and finally, was his red lightsaber. he really didn't know what to do with it. He flicked it on watched the bright red beam of light shoot up from the hilt. He stared at the blade a few moments, turned it off, and put it on his belt. Some day, he would have to ask one of the Jedi to help him with it, or at least give him some general knowledge of how to disassemble/reassemble it. He got up, slung the rifle on his back, but his pistols in the holsters, and walked over to where the frag grenades were being stored. He got some out and put them on his belt, then walked back the dormatories. Then he waited.

Last edited by Aldin Kiris on November 29, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Aldin Sig
---Aux---

After the commotion in the med bay, and the decoding of the holocron, Aux went for a walk around the ship. He was concerned that an imperial had been able to infiltrate their ranks. Someone should have seen it coming. Aux then heard the announcement that the ship had arrived in the Alderaan system.

Aux pulled out his commlink and asked Gaiutus, "Sir, any chance I can go down to the surface ahead of the others, to visit my familly, and to gather more information about recent local events?"

"Sir, any chance I can go down to the surface ahead of the others, to visit my familly, and to gather more information about recent local events?"

"Of course Aux. You identified the planet. No reason to deny you this. Just keep your head up and be safe down there. Send me a report before we touch down with whatever we might need to know. Take care."

As he finished getting ready Gaiutus sent a message to the captain to get everyone to get ready for an announcement via the intercom. He'd let them know they're plan, where they were headed, and what he intended to happen once they finished their job - no mistakes this time...not like on Ord Mantell.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: