Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eosque
Officer

re: Hello fellow Smugs!

Hey Guys!  It's me, Eosque, Eo for short.  I'm a returning smuggler, back to raid and conquest and all the shenanigans!

My swtor history really goes back to SWG, anyone remember SWG?  I was a bounty hunter-pilot through and through, and was completely new to MMOs.  But, they shut it down in the end, so i made my way over to swtor at launch and I've been a gunslinger ever since.

In real life, I live out on a farm in south Alabama.  By day, I work in IT, I'm a QA Analyst and do mostly automated testing, performance test, and some ops support.  I'm a big fan of Liverpool FC and soccer in general.  I love hockey too, I played all growing up.  I haven't watched much since they sold the Thrashers though.  And, I can make a great cup of coffee, seriously I take my supplies everywhere I go.

Feel free to ask me anything.  I look forward to seeing everyone in game and running some raids!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome back man!!

EO :)  I am super glad you are back 

A Liverpool fan from Alabama? Just sounds wrong.  Might be because I am a Man Utd fan though.  

Gunslinger or Scoundrel?  Preferred spec?  With a background as a SWG Bounty Hunter, why smuggler instead of Trooper?

Thanks guys!

Hey Seuhae!  Lol, that's true. I played a lot of FIFA growing up and they just became my favorite somehow, then when the premiership started showing up on TV more I became a complete fan.

My old main is a gunslinger and most other alts are too, but I have a scoundrel heals I've been learning on latley.  I've been a sharpshooter since launch, stuck in my ways.  I have dabbled in some low level dirty fighting in pvp and that was a ton of fun, and just recently I've started trying sabotuer on raids.  With the recent nerf to SS and initial testing it looks like sabo might become my new preferred spec.

At launch, I was sad to see bounty hunter as empire only, that ruled it out for me.  I might've gone dark side if they had true player bounties like SWG though(those were so cool).  I didn't know much about mirror classes back then and when I saw dual pistols, I was sold.  The story was so great that every time I tried another class I just couldn't get into theirs since they were so serious in comparison.  Gunslinger plays a lot like old SWG bounty hunter too with the max range, cover = prone, and squishy=squishy, so it all felt right in the end.

Seuhae
Officer

Very cool.  SS Gunslinger all the way.

Welcome back, EO!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum