Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Is Gilthresa ready to return as a Peacekeeper?
YES!!!
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know of him.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gilthresa
Member - 1 Year

re: Welcome back Peacekeeper Gilthresa!

The application submitted by Gilthresa is as follows:

Quote:

***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes

Age?: 28

Where are you from?: Tampa, FL

What is your main character's in-game name?: Gilthresa

Which is the AC for your main character?: Sentinel

What level is your main character at this time?: 65

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: Same as before, except I'm single now. I play a lot of bass, watch documentaries on netflix (Dat Planet Earth doe...), ride motorcycles, and generally try to be a decent person. I also read history books a fair bit, specifically about the Middle Ages.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?: I was in it - before I disappeared because I'm a poopy head

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Originally it was because you guys were from PoT5 where I was playing and transferred to EH, but now it's because you guys are awesome, and I wouldn't really want to be in a guild with a different group of people in this game.

Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: Somewhere in between

Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: Yes, inactivity - this is awkward....

Which of the following interests you most?: PvP

Which of the following interests you second most?: PvE

Which of the following interests you third most?: Socializing

When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Leadership Position

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes

True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I was really touched by how graciously my first post was received by the members here, I really do appreciate it.

Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Application Progress

Step 1: Update account with picture - Completed

Step 2: Make and introductory post - Completed

Step 3: Guildlaunch name = Character name - Completed

Step 4: Review Charter - Completed

Step 5: Obtain invite - Completed

Step 6: Arrange an interview - Completed

Step 7: Play with a group of Pax Members - Completed

Last edited by Gilthresa on January 9, 2016 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

*reads over application*

Mmmhmmm

*reads more*

Hmmmm

*reads more*

Ahhhh.

*puts down application and reveals it had been upside down*

I can't read. Welcome back. I hope you brought snacks.

Application updated with progress.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Was great PvPin with ya last night. Glad you are back!

Updated thanks to Shawn being drunk.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

It's just like the fall of the Berlin Wall... seriously look up the story to that shit

Awarded:

i MUST hear this story...  what?

Awarded:

Sarcasm?  Either way...

"1. The fall of the Berlin Wall happened by mistake.

At a press conference on the evening of November 9, 1989, East German politburo member Günter Schabowski prematurely announced that restrictions on travel visas would be lifted. When asked when the new policy would begin, he said, “Immediately, without delay.” In actuality, the policy was to be announced the following day and would still have required East Germans to go through a lengthy visa application process. Schabowski’s confused answers and erroneous media reports that border crossings had opened spurred thousands of East Berliners to the Berlin Wall. At the Bornholmer Street checkpoint, Harald Jäger, the chief officer on duty, faced a mob growing in size and frustration. Receiving insults, rather than instructions, from his superiors and nervously expecting results of his cancer diagnostic tests the next day, the overwhelmed Jäger opened the border crossing on his own, and the other gates soon followed."

It kind of feels like the people that did this were just drunk and were like ya sure open it up I don't care...

Awarded:

Ha! Brilliant! and it was not sarcasm, I am ALWAYS interested in Drunken Shawn stories!!!

Welcome back Gilthresa

Bump because no one else has.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Yeah, you've been in a bunch of groups at this point and I imagine you have all your stuff done, right Gilth?

Lol githresa,  you are suppose to update thus silly :) but yes he is good , he has joined in some pvp, fp that I know of

Yea, I went on that EV op, done some PeeVeePee with I'olo a bunch. I got most of my reqs done the first 2-3 days, then Shawn drunk-approved my conversation with an officer thing.

Mostly I just updated it because I was bored.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Yeah you should be all good for voting tomorrow!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum