Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Should Rai'fe join us?
Yeppers
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Nope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know who this is
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Rai'fe

re: Congratulations to our Newest Peacekeeper Rai'fe!!!

The application submitted by Fen're is as follows:

Quote:

***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 31 Gender: Male

Where are you from?: Canada

What is your main character's in-game name?: Rai'fe Which is the AC for your main character?: Guardian

What level is your main character at this time?: 65

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: In Game I enjoy pvp/pve and playing on my different classes for the gameplay. Out of game I rock climb, ski and spend time hanging with the lady friend.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Swtor recruitment forums What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: I suppose the stability and interesting structure the guild has and evolved with. I remember Pax being around since launch day and was really suprised to see a guild from that time, thus caught my attention right away along with the lengthy yet highly informative and detailed recruitment post.

Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: In-between Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: Nope Which of the following interests you most?: PvE Which of the following interests you second most?: PvP Which of the following interests you third most?: Story When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I have just recently decided to come back to Swtor and like what I see! To improve my game experience I enjoy spending time and socializing with a great community of players and Pax seems to have a great community of interesting and fun individuals. I have had a hard time trying to decide what to make my main in applying to Pax and I know for certainty I'm not the only one who probably picked a Jedi! If there is a need for other classes to be needed in Pax I'm more than willing to switch to any class as I have all 4 and would enjoy having them as part of Pax :)

Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: I understand that there is a imperial side of Pax, wondering if there is a seperate recuritment phase or included into the whole entirety of Pax. Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hello!  So glad someone appreciates our greatest strength, which is longevity and sticking together as Star Wars fan-community.

I think you'll fit in well, and would like to start your trials ASAP.  Are you interested in raiding by any chance?  You do say you like PVE.

To answer your question, there is no other recruitment phase for Pax imp side... you can get a toon in there at any point even as a trainee!

Hey Fen're!

How long were you away from the game, before you decided to give it another try? 

We do have an Imp guild, but Pax's focus is largely on republic.

Where do you normally go to rock climb? An actual really tall rock or indoor walls? 

Officer

Hi Fen're,

Are you starting new characters or building up your old ones?

Did you get a instant 60 token, and which class might you use that for?

Nice to meet you,

Scubax

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the fast and enthusiastic replies. 

Nwahs: Yes would definately be interested in raiding always have been! But would be more on the casual side nothing too hardcore, its a large amount of time to commit to with my responsibilites in RL. 

Empiricis: I played from launch day until i would say about almost a year later. I moved to Aus/NZ for work so that threw my gaming into a cryotube for a bit lol. I just moved back to Canada about a 6-8months ago so its been nearly three years since I played. I do outdoor/indoor as winter around here is long, I live in the Canadian rockies so lots of places to adventure around! nothing too crazy mostly 5.9-5.10b grading! 

Scubax: I have all 8 characters at least lvl 60-65 I did use a lvl 60 character to create Rai'fe(guardian) since I didn't have a tank class. Leveling is so easy now so I leveled them all my other older ones. I lovem all an none are in a guild atm as per were the conditions of the application.

Fen're : Vanguard (dps) Lvl 61

Kessr'a: Gunslinger lvl 65

Kanen: Sentinel lvl 60

Rai'fe: Guardian lvl 65 

My imps and sage are on another server (prophecy) and was going to transfer them to ebon thus the imperial side question. Their on Prophecy right now, its a very unpleasant server was there all of a week when I resubbed lol. 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this welcoming period you will have 14 days to complete some tasks that will acclimate you into the guild and help you decide if we are the right guild for you!

Then, there will be three days for guild members to vote on whether or not they believe you should be allowed to join.  Virtually no one gets voted no... usually by then someone that doesn't fit in has already been asked to end their trials.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account, so that when people see your profile name and avatar on the forums, they also see your most often played character in SWTOR so they can learn who you are. Here's how to do the latter:

• Click on your name at the top right of the forums and hit "View Your Profile" in the pull-down menu.
  • See over to the right where it says "Stats"?  Click the link that says "Characters".
  • You may see a list of characters you've created on Guild Launch.  If you have already created a SWTOR character with the name for your most commonly played SWTOR character (your main), go to the next step.  If not... click Add In-Game Info.  Fill out the fields to create your character.   
  • Now that your character is made, go to View Profile.
  • Click sites
  • Click "settings" under Pax Republica
  • Choose your main character and click "Post As".

4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here for the Charter.

5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

6. Arrange and interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Please don't leave this until the last minute.

7. Group with Pax Republica members to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Two GSF battles
  2. One Flashpoints
  3. Two Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. 30-45minutes of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Voting Phase

8. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck!

Completed 2-5, would like to set up an interview at some point this week! whenever is best for u guys :) 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I won't really be on again I don't think until Sunday night/afternoon personally :(

Hey Nwahs, 

Just got back from the field, will be on mostly this week if you want to set up a time. Will be working from home office for paper marking and consulting. 

Hope your B-day and weekend was a good one!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks it was great!

update on Trials please

Hey Tiffs,

Completed everything except for the interview I'm currently in the mountains away from home for a family event until tomorrow night if we can have the interview then.

I was in a ToS with you on Kess'ra last Wednesday and grouped up with iceroids in pvp on a few different occasions, rishi group which you were more than gracious to invite me into for the datacron :) , various groups with guildies as your all such an active bunch! Been really enjoying my time within this guild so far!

Gear progress thus far has been fun, I passed on everything during ToS raid so others could have priority as I'm still trainee status.

Rai'fe: all defense gear acquired with mainly 208-216 gear

Kessr'a: More 216 than 208 dps gunslinger gear

will be on later tomorrow around 8-9pm (GMT) Hopefully we can have that interview then :)

Cheers!

Iolo'pax
Officer

I extended your trial until after the Holiday.

Sounds good, just pm one of us when you are ready for a interview and than we will start the voting 

interview done, did raid with group and hang out in ts all night :)

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum