Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotFused

re: Fused Introduction

Welcome to my introduction thread.

Basics

Character Name: Fused

Spec: Combat Medic / Can go Gunnery in PvE (no gear, lower awareness)

MMO Experience: Since 2010 (WoW, SWTOR, Wildstar, GW2)

SWTOR Server History: Girrada the Hutt, Shadowlands, PoT5, JC, Harbinger

Primary Interests (in order): PvP Healing, PvE Healing

Obligatory Talky Talky (Commentary)

Here's some information that may/may not be interesting:

Most of my SWTOR career has been on the Imperial side.  Probably comes as no surprise, but, on other servers, the Imperials far outnumber the Pubs.  Initially, I played Imperial because my RL friends did and, as a lemming, that's what I did.

My first 60 was an assassin because she could wear the dancer's outfit.  Not having grown out of adolescence (and proudly adhering to MMO stereotypes), I had/have a tendency to ridiculously underdress my characters.  In 1.0, one couldn't wear social gear, like the dancer's outfit, without an armor loss because it wasn't adaptive, but light armor.  And, while I hated playing the assassin, that's exactly what I did.

IMO dual blasters > assault cannon.  One of the reasons why it took my so long to level a commando (3.2ish) was because the assault cannon looks absolutely ridiculous.  Especially compared to dual blasters.  Or even the assault rifle.  (Yes, combat medics can use the BR without any healing loss, but IMO, it feels wrong not to use the AC's iconic weapon.)  What I'd really like is for healing mandos to be able to use sniper rifles.  Because, you know, precision Blue (Green) Beam theory is for real.

And, in terms of personal information, I'm in my early-ish 30s, living on the east coast, enjoy sports, tasty beverages, movies, TV, long walks on the beach, and sunrises.  Especially tequila ones.  Any questions?

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Fused Introduction

Welcome welcome!!  

(Yes, combat medics can use the BR without any healing loss, but IMO, it feels wrong not to use the AC's iconic weapon.)

Not for me!  I love healing with an AR, I definitely think the Cannon is a bit overbearing and doesn't fit my personality if I were to be a space soldier

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum