Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Is Kelmelesh ready for Pax Republica?
YES!
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
I don't know Kelmelesh well enough.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Iolo'pax
Officer

re: Congrats to Kimikryo, our newest member :D

I updated you application with your progress. The only detail is that you need to post on the Charter thread that you accept it. Being a smuggler I am sure you already familiar the Department of Standards and Practices on Coruscant and what a bureaucratic nightmare they are to deal with when it come to paperwork. I already had to fill out an X1A form with an updated X1B addendum  with a copy of the 1084-FTL service accord which extended my Holocall service plan two years without the option to upgrade my device the last time someone forgot to do that step. I would rather not have to do that again since the newest Czerka Holophone it supposed to have a new 1" black and white touchscreen with improved vertical sync control and full mono audio.

Awarded:

Greatest.  Forum Post.  Ever.

Well the only Charter Forum Post I found till now was a locked one. I dont think you want me to  prove weather I can lockpick or not.

Yeah  politics, normaly my politic is under one of the following two Things 1) Pay up or get shot 2) Every smuggler gets raided once in a while ... or rather 3) Whats in there for m/ Is the payment good.

For the question about fighting  Ghandi against Marley.  Well one way is, Marley gives up because ghandi  threatens to use his nukes. Other way is they chill out laughing  after a friendly bout contemplating if incense stcisk or other Things are better for a broader mind.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Try again on the Charter thread :)  It's in the Important Info and Announcements area!

Kimikryo wrote:

For the question about fighting  Ghandi against Marley.  Well one way is, Marley gives up because ghandi  threatens to use his nukes. Other way is they chill out laughing  after a friendly bout contemplating if incense stcisk or other Things are better for a broader mind.

Good - I am satisfied from your learned response to my thought-provoking query that you have the necessary critical thinking skills PR strives to find in its recruits.  Kudos.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Okay Kelmelesh , I have entered your application into the voting stage. You need at least 5 votes for approval. Any 'No' votes must be offset by 3 yes votes. The 'Who is Kelmelesh' votes don't count as Yes or No. All voting is anonymous. Feel free to campaign for yourself over the next 3 days.

By the way, there is a secret way  (or not so secret way) to get one free Yes vote, IF you study this post well enough. If you are stumped you may talk to other Peacekeepers, they may choose to reveal it to you. If you ask a Legionnaire or above...be wary of what is offered as far as pranksters go, we have some of the best.

Good Luck!

nyahaha :D

Well I  will be more active .. but since my macs HDD is about to die it might happen that the Windows Installation dies again   :x  I will update regardin that again in the aprorpiate thread though ^_^

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Congrats man, you're officially a member of Pax Republica!  We're happy to have you in the guild :D

Gratz!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum