Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should Artier be granted Peacekeeper rank?
Yes, Indubitably!!!
91%
 91%  [ 11 ]
No, Inconceivable!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know who Arty is.
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Congratulations to our Newest Peacekeeper Arteir!!!!

interview done :D  Very nice person!

I have updated your Trials with your Progress so  Don't forget to keep posting your progress as well as any Paxians that helped you along the way  :)

I am thinking about switching classes because I'm not really enjoying playing this class (its the first thing I tried). Can I do that in the middle of my trial or not? 

Iolo'pax
Officer

NO Absolutely NOT!!! You are Stuck forever Mwuhahahahahahah!  ;)

Your trials are all about you the gamer more than your character. You will for sure need to update your Forum tag with the name of your new main character (Step 3 of the Trial). To get your new toon added to the guild, be sure to be in Teamspeak and ask for an officer to add you. They will verify who you are and hook you up. :)

Ok cool beans.  The gamer tag is updated, since I forgot that I was spelling my Knight's name as Artier. My gunslinger is Arteir (I am both Artier and Arteir lol). 

Artiere

Update: Ran 1 Flashpoint and a bunch of Heroics with Obi, Iolo, and Buck. 

Draelenn-TacoHell

arteir wrote:
Iolo'pax wrote:

Thank you Arty for your well written and very honest application. Pax Republica too has activity requirements, but they are nowhere near the level you describe from your previous guild, so I don't think you will have a problem meeting them. You are gonna be an engineer eh? Here's a  question, Can you come up with 5 practical uses for a Swingline stapler that doesn't have any staples?

I figured that you did not, and I shouldn't have much trouble (unless there is a random event of life) being active. I am indeed an engineer and to answer your question:

1) Weapon in case of break in or zombie appocalyse

You have my vote, and my allegiance...

Artiere

Draelenn wrote:
arteir wrote:
Iolo'pax wrote:

Thank you Arty for your well written and very honest application. Pax Republica too has activity requirements, but they are nowhere near the level you describe from your previous guild, so I don't think you will have a problem meeting them. You are gonna be an engineer eh? Here's a  question, Can you come up with 5 practical uses for a Swingline stapler that doesn't have any staples?

I figured that you did not, and I shouldn't have much trouble (unless there is a random event of life) being active. I am indeed an engineer and to answer your question:

1) Weapon in case of break in or zombie appocalyse

You have my vote, and my allegiance...

Aww, thanks! You will get to cast your vote soon. I only need 1 more guild mission until I am finished with my trials. 

Ëmilyf
ObiOne21
Member - 1 Year

Did a few Heroics and a flashpoint. Was fun and enjoyable.

Hadraxx

I love and loathe the steampunk genre. I love the visuals and the concepts. I would say I like more the Victorian steampunk rather than the cowboy stuff. Do you have a preference?

My loathing comes from the fast rise of the genre bringing a glut of novels/comics that look great but have paper-thin clichéd characters, as if writers were in a hurry to capitalize on surging poularity.

So I guess that's not the genre itself that I have issues with just where it's at.

Artiere

I hate to ask this, as I am literally one group event away from completing my trials, but I really really need an extension. My thesis defense is Friday, Nov. 6th and I don't think I'll be playing a whole lot (let's just assume that I am not playing). Is it possible to have my trial extended until Monday, 9 Nov? 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Of course :)

All, 

I say, regretfully, that it might be best if I withdraw my application for now. I did pass my thesis defense, however I have about 3.5 weeks until the final document is due.  During that time, my life will essentially be consumed by my work until its finished (which is Dec. 2nd I hope). I really really won't have time to play star wars until that is all over.  

I say that I withdraw my application because I haven't completed all the requirements yet and even if I did, I would not be able to play until this whole thing is over. I"m sorry to give you all bad news. I do hope to play star wars again, and hopefully hang out with the guild. Its been so much fun playing with you guys and I wish I could have gotten to know you all better. 

Artier

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

We could put  your app on hold for the three weeks, if you like?

Awarded:

Yeah I'd be ok with that!  I know it's similar to NEWater, but 3.5 weeks is shorter to me as far as memory of a player than 8 weeks, and you are further into your trial than he was!

Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum