Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Shall she?
Yes, like me!
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
No... I'm not worthy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not sure who she is
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Walela

re: Congratulations to our Newest Peacekeeper Walela !!!!

The application submitted by Brontë is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 48 Gender: Female Where are you from?: USA What is your main character's in-game name?: Walela Which is the AC for your main character?: Sage What level is your main character at this time?: 60 What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: Conquest, pve, pvp, decorating, crafting. MPORGS, role-play, board games,hiking, swimming, gardening, talking with and spendign time with friends and family. How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Guild forums What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: It appears to be an active guild filled with good people, that is doing well in conquest as well are running operations and pvp, all things I enjoy doing. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: in between Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No If so, which guild, and which faction? : I have a imp lvl 60 sorc in Veritas Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: No Which of the following interests you most?: PvE Which of the following interests you second most?: Story Which of the following interests you third most?: PvP When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I'm a good person, who tends to have a great sense of hunor, am rather easy going and enjoy the game as a whole, I am seeking other adults to play with and continue the journey of SW and the upcoming changes to the game. Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: Not at this time Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Last edited by Walela on October 16, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

Just to clarify, you answered "Yes" to being in a Republic guild and when asked which one if you are, you mentioned your Sorcerer.

Error.

Does not compute.

Since Raptr was installed.
Walela

Correction made. I am not ina any other republic guild, I am in a imperial guild.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Good to know :)  I liked your app!  What are most excited about with the expansion?

so much, from more levels, to new content, the whole change to the crafting, and companions.  I like the level spec as it will let me play with friends who don;t have higher level toons yet and let me go back to do content at the right level that I have not done.  It is like the old world is now new to explore.

Walela

I have read and accept the charter of Pax Republica

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

So you are a regular imp player?  Will you be able to play a good bit on the pub side if accepted into our guild?

I have been dealing with some major health issues so really have not been a regular player at all.  Though those issues are slowly easing away and allowing me time to be in game more.  I enjoy both sides, factions and story lines, so I can say I would give equal time to both, but time will tell, if something more exciting is going on in one then I will focus there more.  I am not seeking to glue myself to a single character or faction as I do enjoy all aspects of the game.  Though when I am playing my pub toon it will be devoted to the guild and what I know and learn of the guild will stay with that character and guild.  I am just seeking good people to enjoy the game with more than anything else. I have a good friend as well applying to this guild and thought it would be wonderful to be with him also.  I spend a few hours, like 2 to 5 a few days a week in game at this point.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Hello Walela, welcome to our little nook in the universe, and Thank you for your Application! Many of us have Imp toons that we play on as well. As long as you meet our participation requirements you should have any problems. Don't be surprised though if you find yourself hanging out with us more often, cause we are that awesome and you are gonna LOVE us (hehe).

Have you ever been in a SWTOR guild before? What is your favorite character storyline so far?

Heck one day a week, I can handle, no worries at all, and I do look forwards to spending time with awesome folks, as I think i am rather awesome myself without sounding to narcissistic..actually so is Narr, the other applicant, he and i are rather good friends,so perhaps I am a bit biased towards him.

I use to be in Freedom Warriors, though the guild really died after the main players got their conquest titles, and got very elitist not making it easy to get into groups.  The guild leader in a guild meeting had recommended that if we wanted groups and to complete conquest to go join another guild, so many of us did just that, me being one of them.  Though I liked a handful of people in the  guild and thought I was liked by others, it was time to move on and find a guild that I could work with.  I joined another, forget their name,. but as well they were dead, no one around when I was, then health issues hit and here I am today, wha-la, wonderful me, but I will wait and give you all a chance to learn that of me. :)

So far the merc story line has been my favorite, even if the sorc/sage is my favorite character to play.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this welcoming period you will have 14 days to complete some tasks that will acclimate you into the guild and help you decide if we are the right guild for you!

Then, there will be three days for guild members to vote on whether or not they believe you should be allowed to join.  Virtually no one gets voted no... usually by then someone that doesn't fit in has already been asked to end their trials.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

Complete √ 2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

Complete √ 3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account, so that when people see your profile name and avatar on the forums, they also see your most often played character in SWTOR so they can learn who you are. Here's how to do the latter:

• Click on your name at the top right of the forums and hit "View Your Profile" in the pull-down menu.
  • See over to the right where it says "Stats"?  Click the link that says "Characters".
  • You may see a list of characters you've created on Guild Launch.  If you have already created a SWTOR character with the name for your most commonly played SWTOR character (your main), go to the next step.  If not... click Add In-Game Info.  Fill out the fields to create your character.   
  • Now that your character is made, go to View Profile.
  • Click sites
  • Click "settings" under Pax Republica
  • Choose your main character and click "Post As".

Complete √ 4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

Complete √ 5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

Complete √ 6. Arrange and interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Please don't leave this until the last minute.

Complete √ 7. Group with Pax Republica members to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Two GSF battles
  2. One Flashpoints
  3. Two Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. 30-45minutes of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Voting Phase

8. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck!

Introduction,2,3, & 4 completed.

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

Hmm... questions... questions questions questions... *sifts through imaginary papers*

Ah! Here we go.

When watching something, and you begin to wonder how they eat, breathe, and other various science facts, what should you repeat to yourself?

Walela

Cracks up laughing.."It's just a show, I should really just relax. lalalala."

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

Correct! You have instantly passed all current and future trials.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum