View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tcyiora

re: Guild Wars 2?

Hey everyone :) I was just wondering if anyone else played Guild Wars 2?
I was thinking about switching servers, and I thought that it would be fun if we were all on the same server. That way we could all WvW together. ^_^

My account name is Tcyiora.7865 if you'd like to add me/send me mail with your account name!

Edit: Derp, I put this in the wrong topic.. :P Oh well.

Edit 2: Okay I've transferred over to the Darkhaven server. :) It's a low server so it allows lots of new players to join, but is also good for others who have characters already because it'll be cheaper to transfer to.

Last edited by Tcyiora on August 8, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

I looked this game up and they have an engineer class?!?! Definitely playing this game. 

Frost290 wrote:

I looked this game up and they have an engineer class?!?! Definitely playing this game. 

Haha Yeah they do! :D They're really fun too ^_^

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

Hi Tcyiora,

I've only played GW2 a little (I have a level 30ish Mesmer) but I REALLY have liked it overall -- I just haven't had much time to level my character up yet. The winter holiday festival is really nice, the fighting mechanics are really good, and the environments are beautiful. I think SWTOR and The Secret World have stories and characters that are more interesting, but GW2 is super fun to play imo.

I am on Anvil Rock right now, but I would be willing transfer so we could do group stuff (Mazikeena.5947). But to play WvW with you, am I still too much of a n00b at lvl 30? I will need to remember how to play. I think it's been many months!

Mazikeena wrote:

Hi Tcyiora,

I've only played GW2 a little (I have a level 30ish Mesmer) but I REALLY have liked it overall -- I just haven't had much time to level my character up yet. The winter holiday festival is really nice, the fighting mechanics are really good, and the environments are beautiful. I think SWTOR and The Secret World have stories and characters that are more interesting, but GW2 is super fun to play imo.

I am on Anvil Rock right now, but I would be willing transfer so we could do group stuff (Mazikeena.5947). But to play WvW with you, am I still too much of a n00b at lvl 30? I will need to remember how to play. I think it's been many months!

Hey Mazi! Yeah, I agree that the main story quest isn't as good as some other games. However, the living world story (the story quest you play after your main story) is super interesting! I'm really enjoying it. It's very engaging and there are lots of interesting characters that you get to meet and learn about. :) I'm super anxious to play the next part when it comes out!

No you're not too low! :) WvW bumps you up to level 80, so you'd be fine! Plus if you're in a group, you'd be safe. ^_^

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

Oh nice. I just need to spend some time to level my toon up and try to get to the living world storyline. I did transfer my toon, so hopefully, I will see you online at some point (yesterday, I played my Mesmer the first time in a long time and I had forgotten so much!)

Mazikeena wrote:

Oh nice. I just need to spend some time to level my toon up and try to get to the living world storyline. I did transfer my toon, so hopefully, I will see you online at some point (yesterday, I played my Mesmer the first time in a long time and I had forgotten so much!)

Oh awesome!! I'm probably going to be on later tonight. :) I made a guild if you'd be interested in joining. So far, it's just Emp and I XD

VoidOfOne

Hey, Tcyiora, this is VoidOfOne. I was thinking about Guild Wars 2, and I have decided to install it and give it a go with you guys, if you don't mind. Been thinking about making a new character, anyway.

Tcyiora

VoidOfOne wrote:

Hey, Tcyiora, this is VoidOfOne. I was thinking about Guild Wars 2, and I have decided to install it and give it a go with you guys, if you don't mind. Been thinking about making a new character, anyway.

Yay!! Awesome!! :D We're on the Darkhaven server. Feel free to go on and add me whenever ^_^

FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

I still play, but I am on Fort Aspenwood with a lot of other friends, so I prolly won't be transferring :(

FullMetalSeraph wrote:

I still play, but I am on Fort Aspenwood with a lot of other friends, so I prolly won't be transferring :(

That's okay! We can't WvW together, but we can still play and haz lots of fun! ^_^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: