Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tcyiora

re: Introduction: Tcyiora

Hi everyone! :) I'm Tcyiora, but you can call me Tcy. Or Tris, which is my real name :P For those of you who are wondering, my game name is pronounced (T-SI-ORA) XD

I plan to play a Sage again :) I'll be starting from level 1. Fresh new start! I haven't played in a long time, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. I haven't been able to find a guild with members as amazing as all of you, so I eventually just stopped playing...

I was in Pax Republica years ago, before the game even launched. I had a great time in the guild, and actually used to be the Consular leader. :)
Eventually life took a turn, and I had to stop playing. However, I always missed my second family here and wanted to come back.
After seeing a post on Facebook from Atown, it gave me the little push that I needed to come back. :')

Outside the game, I am a freelance digital artist/art dealer. I work from home, and go to shows every now and then, so I'll have plenty of time to play and chat on teamspeak! My second "job" is taking care of my 11 rescued animals. :) One day, I'd love to run my own exotic animal rescue and re-home/education center. I have birds, so if you hear "CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP" on teamspeak... That's just Piña and Willow saying "Hi!".... Or "Give me attention!" :P

I'll look forward to playing with all of you, talking to my old friends, and getting to know the new members who have joined since I left!

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

I'm really bad at reading pronunciations :P . Is the T silent our pronounced? I'm guessing pronounced from what you wrote. 

That's awesome that you rescue animals! Would your exotic animal rescue center involve saving them from abusive owners or rescue them from the wild? Either way I think it would be a pretty awesome job.

Frost290 wrote:

I'm really bad at reading pronunciations :P . Is the T silent our pronounced? I'm guessing pronounced from what you wrote. 

That's awesome that you rescue animals! Would your exotic animal rescue center involve saving them from abusive owners or rescue them from the wild? Either way I think it would be a pretty awesome job.

Haha XD Honestly, either works! Cyiora, or Tcyiora :D

Thank you! :'D It would mainly be rescuing animals from abusive/neglectful owners, and then finding them a new home. Most of the animals I currently have were abused/neglected. The rest were surrenders, some from people who loved them but just couldn't care for them anymore. :)
But I would love to rescue wild animals! I think that would be an amazing experience! :D

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

I rescued my dog after noone would take him.  He's Scottish terrier and dauchaund(however it's spelled lol) mix.   He'stubborn and kind of became pax republicas mascot..  You might hear him in teamspeak sometimes... sigh but yeah he's a good dog.

Waars wrote:

I rescued my dog after noone would take him.  He's Scottish terrier and dauchaund(however it's spelled lol) mix.   He'stubborn and kind of became pax republicas mascot..  You might hear him in teamspeak sometimes... sigh but yeah he's a good dog.

Awh! That's so awesome of you to rescue him :) He sounds adorable, I'll look forward to hearing him in teamspeak! XD lol Are there pictures?

Kistrel

I always admire people who rescued animals and take care of them. 11 is a lot, and that's really amazing. I am looking forward to get to know you in TS and hearing your stories!

Tcyiora

Kistrel wrote:

I always admire people who rescued animals and take care of them. 11 is a lot, and that's really amazing. I am looking forward to get to know you in TS and hearing your stories!

Oh thank you Kistrel! :'3 I appreciate that! 11 is a lot... I always joke that I have 11 mouths to feed, and 11 butts to clean up after lol. But I love each one of them to bits <3
I look forward to chatting with you on TS as well! ^-^

Empiricus
Empiricis
Officer

Hey Tris!

I'm Emp. It's great to hear that you wanted to come back to Pax after all that time away! One of my cats is a rescue as well! I hadn't realized it was such a theme. Fuzzo and I aren't on the best of term right now, she is mad I won't let her go eat all the birds outside. Anyways, if you need an invite to the guild at some point hop in TS and ask, I will be sitting in there for a while!

I look forwards to seeing you in game!

Awarded:

Forum Image

This is from my phone.. normally he's bad at taking pictures..

Empiricis wrote:

Hey Tris!

I'm Emp. It's great to hear that you wanted to come back to Pax after all that time away! One of my cats is a rescue as well! I hadn't realized it was such a theme. Fuzzo and I aren't on the best of term right now, she is mad I won't let her go eat all the birds outside. Anyways, if you need an invite to the guild at some point hop in TS and ask, I will be sitting in there for a while!

I look forwards to seeing you in game!

Hi Empiricis! :D
Awh silly kitty :P I'm glad you rescued her! ^_^ Tell her no eating birdies! :P Birdies are friends, not food.

Sure thing! I'll probably be on later today, hopefully some others are online by then XD

Waars wrote:

Forum Image

This is from my phone.. normally he's bad at taking pictures..

D'awwww He's so cute!! :D lol ^_^

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome back Tris, so excited that you're returning :D :D :D

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Welcome back Tris, so excited that you're returning :D :D :D

Thank you! :') I'm so excited to be back ^_^ lol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum