Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Should Tcyiora join our guild?
Definitely! But only if she makes me a chiba character. Just kidding!
93%
 93%  [ 15 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know her well enough to decide
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tcyiora

re: Congratulations to returning peacekeeper, Tcyiora!

The application submitted by Tcyiora is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 24 Gender: Female Where are you from?: Canada What is your main character's in-game name?: Tcyiora Which is the AC for your main character?: Sage What level is your main character at this time?: 1 (I'll be starting over) What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: Outside of the game, I love to draw, sew, read, write, cosplay, watch anime, read manga, play games (SWTOR, and GW2), and look after my 11 rescued animals! How did you hear about Pax Republica?: I was a part of it before the game launched. What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Well, I missed Pax... I missed the people that made up Pax (aka my second family). For years I wanted to come back, and decided that it was about time I did so.
I haven't played SWTOR much since I left, so please forgive me if I'm rusty... I couldn't find a guild that was as amazing as Pax was, so eventually I just stopped playing. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: In between. Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No If so, which guild, and which faction? : I was a part of a guild for a little while, but I only ever logged on to play once... I don't remember the name :( Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: No Which of the following interests you most?: Socializing Which of the following interests you second most?: Exploring Which of the following interests you third most?: PvE When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I'd like to be a part of the family again? :') Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: This isn't exactly a question, but it might take me a little while to get used to the routine again... I'll do my best to make sure I log in every week. :) Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Accepted. By the powers vested in me by the state of Iraqistan, you are hereby appointed to the rank of <Master Shredder>. No more questions your honor!

It's great to have you back!

(for people who don't know, Tcyiora is an amazing artists and the person who made my chibi, signature, and the stamp with which she gets my approval!) 

Hello Tcyiora! I am new to Pax, but I knew right away they are something special. Atown is a heck of reference to have!

I have heard some of the stories from the pre-beta days. Got any to share? A favorite memory perhaps? What made ya stop playing?

Welcome Back  :)

Hi Iolo'pax!

Oh gosh, there are so many stories :P Too many to name! I enjoyed PvPing with everyone, exploring, and doing quests with fellow guildies. ^_^ I also loved playing LoL, GW2, and other games with everyone as well. :)
I used to be the consular leader, and I really enjoyed getting all my fellow consulars together to play games on OMGPOP! lol

Life took a change, so I unfortunately had to stop playing, but I'm excited to be back! :D

@Atown: I'm going to be updating your super duper old chibi!! lol
I can't wait to play with everyone again!! :'D

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

I heard about you being the artist and i was like i must have one!  Then i found out you were gone when i was asking if anyone could make my avatar and Signature.   Glad to see an old member apply! 

Awh shucks! XD I'm happy you like my chibis!
If you ever want one, I'd be more than happy to make one for you! ^_^
Here's my commissions gallery if you'd like to have a look: http://proudpastry.deviantart.com/gallery/51431320/Commissioned-Work
There are lots of chibis in there >.< lol

Thank you for the welcome! I'm excited to be back! ^-^

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

You! Hi! Zomg!

Tcyiora

TRAVIS!! *HUGS* :D How are you?? ^_^

Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this welcoming period you will have 14 days to complete some tasks that will acclimate you into the guild and help you decide if we are the right guild for you!

Then, there will be three days for guild members to vote on whether or not they believe you should be allowed to join.  Virtually no one gets voted no... usually by then someone that doesn't fit in has already been asked to end their trials.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

Complete √2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

Complete √3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account, so that when people see your profile name and avatar on the forums, they also see your most often played character in SWTOR so they can learn who you are. Here's how to do the latter:

•  Click on your name at the top right of the forums and hit "View Your Profile" in the pull-down menu.
  •  See over to the right where it says "Stats"?  Click the link that says "Characters".
  •  You may see a list of characters you've created on Guild Launch.  If you have already created a SWTOR character with the name for your most commonly played SWTOR character (your main), go to the next step.  If not... click Add In-Game Info.  Fill out the fields to create your character.   
  •  Now that your character is made, go to that character and there should be a blue link that says "Site Membership".  It may be hard to see.  Look closely and click it.
  •  For the website of Pax Republica, you need two green check marks for "Show on Roster" and "Make Primary".  You may have to click Add and Make Primary to do this.
  •  You should be finished!  Double Check by looking at your posts on these forums.  You should see your forum name, then above it should be your main character name.  If this does not work, please ask Nwahs or an officer for help. 

Complete √4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

Complete √ 5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

Complete √ 6. Arrange and interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Please don't leave this until the last minute.

Complete √ 7. Group with Pax Republica members to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Two GSF battles
  2. One Flashpoints
  3. Two Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. 30-45minutes of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Voting Phase

8. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck!

Last edited by SwishiestBog on August 2, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Palindora
Aestel Cooper
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Welcome back Tris. Great to see you returning.

Awarded:

OMERRRRGEERRDD, DA LEGENDARY CHIBI ARTIST OF PAX REPUBLICA AND BEYOND!

I MUST HAVE ONE!!

I see how you mentioned old PvP memories, but stated your first interest as PvE.  Why the change?

Welcome back to the family :)

Aestel!! How are you? :D

@Kayllek LOL I didn't realize I had a title XD I'd be more than happy to make you one! ^-^

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of PvP unless I'm playing with guildies on teamspeak lol, I never PvP alone. X'D I prefer PvE because I can play on my own or with others. :)

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

You're the one that made ATOWN's chibis! Could I have one as well! I'll pay you how ever you would like!

Awarded:

If you could make a Togruta with a doublebladed lightsaber with a commando trooper with a black goatee and gatling gun together that'd be perfect.(i have multiple toons that are technically my mains -.- )  I don't really have any money... but does ingame credits work?

btw your work is awesome!

Frost290 wrote:

You're the one that made ATOWN's chibis! Could I have one as well! I'll pay you how ever you would like!

lol I did, but that was years ago! He and I already discussed about me updating his chibi :P

Waars wrote:

If you could make a Togruta with a doublebladed lightsaber with a commando trooper with a black goatee and gatling gun together that'd be perfect.(i have multiple toons that are technically my mains -.- )  I don't really have any money... but does ingame credits work?

btw your work is awesome!

Anything is do-able! lol ^_^ I've done some weird chibis that I never thought I could do X'D Hahah
And I'd have to see about the in-game credits :P I don't usually accept in-game money for commissions, so I'm not making any promises XD lol
And thank you! :'D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum