Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ev'line

re: Decibelle's / Ev'line's Intro

One of you!

I'm Steve - Architect, musician, teacher, SW:TOR founder/beta tester, Jennifer Hale admirer and alt-o-holic.

I'm in the Trooper forum as my Tactics Vanguard, Decibelle, had the good fortune of running a few warzones with Pax the other day and I ended up with an invite into the guild.

One of you!

Truth be told, my Trooper is one of 3 mains that I have. The others being a Scoundrel (Ev'line - my first toon) and a Guardian (Feliana). I have other 60s as well - Shadow (Thessica), Sisal (Sorc), Deci (Merc), Threxia (Marauder), Kylene (Operative) and Tessica (Sniper) but they don't get as much attention as the main 3.

Hopefully, we'll get a chance to share war stories and strategies both in and out of the game in the near future.

* Salute *

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome!  I'm also a teacher.  Do you teach music or something else?  I teach world history :)

Awarded:

also:

I teach music part time - private lessons. I also teach introductory database base design for a continuing education program for the local school board. LOL, you wouldn't see me on the front cover of any magazines claiming I'm city X's next best Architect. Big box retail isn't glamorous, but it pays the bills.

World history is a pretty hefty curriculum. I'm impressed. Especially, if it is for high school students. They can be a handful!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum