Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ëmilyf
ObiOne21
Member - 1 Year

re: ËMMS Commando (PvP)

Soon I will join you all with my commando. Currently level 44 and the Operation Talon Mission is bugged for me but already has 14k WZ Comms so should be able to gear pretty fast once it does hit 60.

Until then, I'll be on my Sawbones Smuggler.

See you guys soon.

-Obi

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey bud!  Good to see you, but we'll want to see a longer introduction, if you don't mind.  We just like getting to know people!

For example, I'm a history teacher living in New Hampshire.  I have played MMOs since 2006.  Good to meet ya!

Plus people like me are easily confused. Like I think I played some Pax on Pax ranked matches with ya. You were one slippery scoundrel!!!  And a heck of a healer to boot! Your toon I think was EmilyF, but your Forum tag is Obiwan21, and this post is for Emms, and in the Trooper forum.

If that wasn't you, or rather this isn't you .. I mean...Are you He whom they call thou?   Am I me? Is any of this real? What planet am I on?  Oh wait did someone just jingle keys? What was I talking about?

Anyway I'm Ian, from the Chicago burbs, and like Hockey! Oh and Star Wars too!

Welcome to Pax Republica!

Awarded:

PvP Commando you say?   hmmm.  But what spec are you?

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum