Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlkalineAspect

re: My introduction

Hello all!

Allow me to introduce myself, im Nilochas, or Nick in the world without lightsabers. I have been playing SWTOR since launch without guilds or really any other player interactions aside from the occasional group finder or even older school pick up group flashpoint runs. I have experience with small groups from time to time as my gamer friends jump into the game for a period of a couple months then leave to play the next big thing. I enjoy SWTOR, so im staying here. I have high hopes for Knights of the Fallen Empire and the "return to bioware storytelling". Im looking forward to grouping with people for a solid raiding, PVP, RP, GSF, running around jumping on things just doing whatever kind of experience as well as riding on the shoulders of giants to learn more about the game and my role in it. Outside of star wars I am lucky to work a job that I love and be surrounded by good friends and family. I enjoy fishing, movies, reading, martial arts, watching MMA and drinking games at my local Irish pub (have to get the shepherds pie!).

I'm playing a combat spec sentinel because I like to do DPS and love the visual style of the knights combat animations. I've played a Sith Assassin to 60 before converting to the Republic because while it is fun to be the bad guy I found a more mature player base on the republic side!

I look forward to seeing you all in game and getting to know this great crew,

Nic!

Iolo'pax
Officer

Hello Nilochas!!! I am Iolo'pax, (ee-yo-lo  but I respond to pretty much anything... most recently it was pronounced Bob). IRL my name is Ian, and share a similar story as you in terms of gaming.  I too am excited about the expansion coming up, I really hope it delivers as I love this game as well. Ya gotta admit it was the best trailer they have put out since launch.

I enjoy movies as well, the more cliche and cheezy the heroic tale is, the more I am probably gonna like it, sometimes even if the dialogue depth is, uhm, absent.

Shhhhh....be careful how loud you say things Irish Pub, or drinking games. Plenty of Paxians have a keen sense of awareness when it comes to beer or alcohol related silliness.  If they hear you, they will make their way to your thread from all corners of the website and expect you to provide sustenance  ;)  (hehe)

Welcome to Pax Republica :)

Well thanks for the warning lol! I am always glad to help out and the more the merrier!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome!  I think it's great that you chose a class based on animations and style rather than DPS numbers and such.  :)

I once saw it described as "The Warrior uses his lightsaber as a baseball bat, the knight fights with a sword" I think its true. Plus Master Strike looks way cooler IMO than Ravage

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum