Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seuhae
Officer

re: Seuhae re-introduction

Hello fellow Smugglers, I am Jeremy and my Gunslinger is Seuhae.  I have played Gunslinger since day 1 and primarily run as Sharpshooter spec, though, I have played Saboteur and Dirty Fighting.  I prefer Sharpshooter and its single target burst play style to the others.  

I am Jeremy, but go by either my real name or toons name (both show in teamspeak).  I am married (18+yrs now) with 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys).  I am a 40 yr old college student and Project Coordinator for a construction company (I don't do construction, just hire/fire and maintain HR paperwork).  I am retired after 21 yrs active service in the US Army where I was an Arabic linguist.   My hobbies are mainly online gaming and playing with my kids.  Favorite food: steak, just can't beat a good steak.  I am also a sports fan primarily Football (college and pro), Soccer and Baseball.

I have always preferred ranged dps classes in MMOs.  I was a smuggler in SWG from day 1 (that's where my toon's name comes from, random generated and I liked it).  I played a hunter in WOW, hunter in LoTRO and smuggler here.  I just have a better feel for the play style than with healing or tanking classes.  The single target dps of Sharpshooter spec is too awesome when done right.  I PvP (even ranked when feeling crazy) and PvE at all levels.  I tried using other specs to improve survivability and such in PvP, but keep coming back to Sharpshooter and continue to find success at all levels.

My favorite My Little Pony is whatever my 5 yr old daughter likes.  She keeps changing her mind on which one she likes.

Just got my life back in order after starting a new/civilian job.  Just took longer than expected to rebalance work, school and family.  I am back now and excited about the new expansion coming out.  While I main a Gunslinger I have 9 total toons that I will finish moving to Ebon Hawk later this month.  In addition to the Gunslinger I have a Guardian, Sniper and Mercenary on Ebon Hawk.  I will be moving my Sentinel, Sage, Vanguard, Warrior, and Sorc later this month.  All are level 60, so I have a basis of knowledge on most of the classes.  I have played a Shadow, Scoundrel, Commando and PowerTech, but no longer have the toons because I really didn't care for the play style as much.

Awarded:

Welcome back, glad you're back in game and glad life is going well!

Hi Seuhae!  I'm Eosque, you can call me Eo.  My name's random generated from SWG too! -I made a mistake on the creation screen.  I was a bounty hunter back then, but same sort of squishy-bursty ranged dps.  I play slinger sharpshooter as well and love the spec for same reasons, glad to see some more SS love out there.  Look forward to seeing ya in game!

Seuhae
Officer

Eosque, always good to hear of another maining a Gunslinger.  Not too many of us in game nowadays. 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum