Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Is he cool enough?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know him well enough to vote.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Iolo'pax
Officer

re: Congrats to our newest Peackeeper, Synaes!

Thanks for grouping with us Ashas! I could almost see your grin as your missiles started toning and hitting their marks ;) I enjoyed doing Black Hole with ya too. I think it said a lot about your character when you suggested inviting the two level 50s from genchat into our group to help them clear it. I look forward to next time :)

also for #7: Joined in for 3 rounds of unranked warzones this evening. I was in Tiffs' group and this was my first time PvP'ing in this game so I'm sure I looked pretty dumb running around and swinging a light saber at anything that moved. :P Regardless, it was a good time and the first match, in particular, was a lot of fun (looked like pax vs. pax match). 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

awesome! glad you had fun!

I still need to knock out the interview (6). Not sure who will be around today or tomorrow, but I can be available either evening (usually after 9 PM server time). I know that conflicts with planned activities the next couple nights, so I'll try to get on closer to 8:30 if that helps at all (all depends on how quickly my kids get to bed though).

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I'll be online around 10:30 eastern or so if you still need the interview by then!

10:30 works. I'll hit you up when I see you online. Thanks.

Synaes

Nwah's: I didn't see you last night and ended up logging around 11. I will try to catch you at some point today.

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

You could have got any of us that was online last night :)   Don't be shy, just ask when you see most of us online, we all should be online tonight as well, if you are around

Awarded:

Synaes wrote:

Nwah's: I didn't see you last night and ended up logging around 11. I will try to catch you at some point today.

Yeah sorry, girlfriend had PC troubles and I was helping her out.  Like Tiffs said, that's why we have many officers :)

Ashas, I can help direct you to officers that are online that I know of in case you don't recognize any of the names. Sometimes they are on using alts, and if you are anything like me you were brought up not to talk to strangers  ;)

(Though I can't imagine who would be stranger than me hehe)

thanks. I spoke briefly with Tiffs about this earlier today and if neither Tiffs/Nwahs are available, I'll certainly see who else is around. This isn't a matter of playing favorites or anything, but really these are the two (officer) names/voices I most recognize from game/TS is all. Also, I realize my availability recently coincides with when planned activities are going. That is one reason I have been hesitant to start bugging people and why I figured I'd try to loosely schedule something via this thread. Beyond that, I'm not all that great with a cold opener: "So...come here often? What's your sign? How bout an interview?"

As far as strangeness; that's a matter of relativity. That being that case, maybe I should be concerned I didn't find you that strange. :P

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Nah come on think about it, we have had tons of members throughout the years, so a simple "hey, can I have an officer help me with my Trainee interview?" is a totally normal question :)

Awarded:

Just asking "How much does a Polar Bear weight?" is a great way to break the ice :P

and, as the trial period comes to a close, the interview has been completed as best I can tell. I know we didn't cover much, so if you have any additional questions, let me know.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

ya you're all set!  Vote now!

Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum