Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Bjurnson

re: Bjornson introduction

Greetings everyone!

Glad to be here! Here's a little intro about myself. I've been an MMO fan since participating in the beta for WoW and then playing for a couple years. After awhile my interest waned and real life happened so nothing got my attention until TOR. Being a Star Wars fan and having loved the KotoR games/story/expended universe, I began playing at launch and loved every minute of it. But again i had to leave cause of real life circumstances. Couple weeks back i was FINALLY putting some order in my email's spam box when i say the bioware email about KoftFE and voila! I was sucked right back in. Ive played only a couple months, WAY before any expensions and F2P so its basically a new game. Never raided or experiences end game content either so i'm always open to suggestion/criticism/debate. 

In real life im more active now than i was in high school. I play alot of sports with my friends and i've discovered a passion for the gym and cooking/eating right. My friend said i looked like a douche without the attitude, so right row i'm known as a Padadouche. When i'm not outside or training im online, a little balance. And i'm single without kids so i've got some free time :) Cant wait to meet you guys!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey man, welcome!

What makes you like this game more than WoW?

Star wars expended universe lore, lightsabers, the Force, the Sith (love a good bad guy), less haters and or ragin kids... And Star Wars

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

nice 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum