Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sävion Jaitro

re: Sävion Jaitro Intro

Hello, My name is Doug, I am 27, I've played SWTOR since launch but just recently got back into it more heavily 

I work doing marketing/branding for a college athletics team, I am skilled in photo editing & graphic design as well as video editing

My character Sävion (a with umlaut is the special character used) is a Sentinel, with the concentration tree spec. I only have one toon. I May do another with the auto 60, i may not. 

Of note, i play SWTOR with a PS4 controller key mapped and computer plugged into HDMI in my TV, so basically like a console game

I dress in all white and dual-wield white lightsabers: typically looking like this:

If people are interested in the role-playing side of my character here is the back-story and specifics, the avatar I have is the 'seal of sävion jaitro' all the rest of this is what i put together ahead of the original launch of swtor

NAME: SÄVION JAITRO
SEX:  MALE
HEIGHT: 1.83 METERS
CLASS: JEDI KNIGHT
SPECIALIZATION: JEDI SENTINEL
PREFERRED LIGHTSABER COMBAT STYLE: FORM VI: NIMAN / JAR’KAI
CODENAME: NIGHT TIGER

S
ävion Jaitro is a male human born in 3644 BBY to Corser & Nadil Jaitro in the capital city of Cambrielle on the planet of Ralltiir in the Ralltiir System in the Darpa sector. Sävion’s father Corser Jaitro is an esteemed banker while his mother Nadil serves on the Ralltiiri High Council. Despite his parents success and status, Sävion always yearned to get away and live a life that he believed had more purpose, one driven by the force. So, at the young age of 13 he did so, hijacking his family's light cruiser and escaping along the Perlemian Trade Route to explore the galaxy.

vion was found on the rainy, muddy planet of Orleon single-handedly fighting off a hoard of stone mites by his future master. His master was stunned by Sayvion's connection to the force and easily convinced him to travel to stand before the Jedi Council at the Jedi Temple. After testing impressively with a midi-chlorian count of approximately 15,000 per cell he was inducted into the Jedi Order. With the blessing and well wishes of Grand Master Shan the young padawan began his Jedi training on Tython.

Sävion Jaitro was amazingly skilled in lightsaber combat. His style is considered before its time. While primarily utilizing perfectly executed Niman techniques, he also integrated a lot of Form III: Soresu  and favored the Form V: Shien/ Djem Sostyle reverse grip.  His trademark though is his use of Jar'Kai, a style of swordplay that utilized dual blades, developed by the Jar'Kai was an integral part of Sävion Jaitro's Niman expertise.  Early in his relationship with his master Sayvion was given the codename "Night Tiger" because of how he was seemingly nocturnal and his affinity for the  Ralltiir Tiger of his home planet. This codename proved fitting because of his powerful and purposeful attitude and actions, and stuck with him for the rest of his life.

if you have any questions feel free to ask

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Very cool RP background to your character :) I also have one written up somewhere, if you want to read it let me know!  

Welcome man, I'm Shawn, and I live in New Hampshire working as a social studies teacher :)

Hey Sean, yeah I am interested

I am going to flesh out a new RP wiki for my guy in the next week or so, will post it in here

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum