Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ni'lander

re: Introduction: Ni'lander

Hello, I'm Ni'lander my main character on the Ebon Hawk server is Nyriko a level 60 Sage.  I started playing on Twin Spears and moved to Prophecy of the Five and now I have just recently server transferred to Ebon Hawk.  I'm currently trying to play through the other classes story lines.  I have a little bit left on my Jedi Knight and then Trooper and Imperial Agent to complete.  I enjoy running flashpoints and some story mode operations.  Sometimes I dabble in PvP.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people to play with regularly! :)

In real life, I work at a software development company as a software developer / team lead.   In my spare time I like to play video games and I also enjoy running and tennis.  

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Introduction: Ni'lander

Welcome man!  We came from the Twin Spears and then Pot5 as well!  Glad to have you here man :D

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum