Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spets'naz

re: Spets'naz, Combat Medic, Checking In

Just a quick introduction of myself, per the trial process guidelines.

(You can also see my application post here.)

----------

I've been a Star Wars fan my entire life which is what originally drew me to MMOs when I started playing Star Wars Galaxies in 2003, a game I played off-and-on for it's entire run until it shut down in 2011. Also being a huge fan of BioWare RPGs (KoTOR, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age), I was incredibly excited to play SWTOR. I think I signed up on the website within hours of the game announcement.

I played from launch on Iron Citadel, but waning interest amongst my friends, declining PvP opportunities, and RL combined to pull me away from the game for a long while. I'm a PvPer first-and-foremost, but I genuinely like to participate in all aspects of the game. I prefer support classes to DPS, so I'm generally always playing a healer or tank in RPGs, but I've only ever played as a healing class in SWTOR. My main is obviously a Combat Medic (Commando), but I also play a Medic (Operative) on the Imperial side occasionally. I play the other classes for story/Legacy rewards sometimes as well. Right now I'm primarily focusing on getting Spets'naz up to 60 for top-level PvP.

Outside of the game, I'm married and have one very young child. I work full-time 8a-6p during the week and normally only play later at night. I love the outdoors and my wife and I spend a lot of time backpacking in national forests/parks, so I'll need to take the occasional 'leave of absence' for those trips and may not be available much on weekends. That said, SWTOR and MMOs in general are some of my favorite ways to unwind, so you'll see that I am very active during the times that I am available.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Last edited by Spets'naz on June 19, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Spets'naz, Combat Medic, Checking In

Welcome :D

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum