Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemms

re: Introduction: Jemms Lame

Hello fellow seekers of the Force.  I have extensive experience across all characters up to level 55.  After an absence of over a year, however, I have decided to return to ToR at the beckoning of some friends, so have transferred Jems (now Jemms) to this server.  You can thank Scubax (commando) for that.  He and I have on-again off-again gamed for years together, and he speaks more highly of this group than any other we've been in together.

At launch, Jems was my main, a Sage healer.  I mostly focused on PvP back then, and don't have much experience in PvE content.  However, having played several MMO's (World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Rift, Final Fantasy XIV) I have a lot of raiding experience in my past.

The story is what really drew me into this game, so I've leveled each class to 55 (imperial and republic) except trooper (which I'm working on).  My legacy level is 50. 

I usually gravitate to PvP in the games I play, but enjoy the PvE content as well, and working as a team to get loot!

I enjoy healing, but am willing to fill whatever role I am asked to play.

I've been Jemms for over a decade, across the multiverse of gaming.

Or Todd.

Thank you for reading this, hope to see you soon in-game!

Jemms/Todd

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

HOORAY FOR A NEW PVP PLAYER!  We need more of those, so please make yourself known in game to get in groups, and feel free to help us recruit more pvp players :)

Nice to meet you Todd, I'm Shawn!  

Thanks.  At launch I was considered to be one of the better pvp sage seer players on the server.  Was in the top guild, had some pretty epic moments.

Here's one if there's any interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Okan0wMHnE
Back....WAAAAY back, 500k was crazy numbers.  Back when Champion gear was tops.

Nostalgia.  Lol.  Sometimes I make videos when I feel like I may have a good day.  I believe someone bet Xeph that he couldn't pull 500k damage in a warzone.  I said, if I heal him he will.

*mic drop*

Awarded:

Awesome!  I've always felt like (based on comparison of stats and such) that I'm one of the best guardian tanks.  I also take videos on good days :)  Check our pvp videos area :D

Hey Jemms, nice to learn a bit about you! And I believe chatted a bit yesterday on TS. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Thanks guys!  Already one of the warmest welcomes I've ever had in a guild!  Can't wait to gear up a bit and pvp some in the next few weeks

Alright, I've done the previous steps of trials, and am now on the part that's "THIS IS THE MOST OFTEN MESSED UP STEP!"

The interview.  So.  Is anyone brave enough?

Generally, evenings are the best for me, say after 7pm CST.  But occasionally, I can be reached during the days, as I work from home.

Awarded:

Actually, if you read the steps carefully in your application thread, you don't have to do an interview because you're not a normal applicant... since you were referred to us, you are being vouched by Scubax to not need an interview :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum