Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kénpachi-zaraki

re: Kenpachi-zaraki Introduction

Hi :) My name is Phillip Lorenz, and my character name is Kenpachi-zaraki, a lvl 55 guardian tank. I've been playing SWTOR since its launch on POT5 and just transferred to The Ebon Hawk. I'm mostly into roleplaying the story, pvp and gsf, and I'd love to get into conquest events as well. I've been friends with Brandon since elementary school and look forward to becoming friends with all of you as well.

I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm a 27 year old pharmacy tech about to apply to pharmacy school this summer. I have a bachelor's degree in molecular biology. I used to be a genetic engineer for 2 years at the Biodesign Institute, but that job payed less than my pharmacy tech job. I hope to become a pharmacist now so that after I pay off all my student loans I can only work 3 days a week and have a 4 day weekend to pursue my gaming life and have fun. I love Star Wars and anime, as you probably guessed from my character name lol. I've read about 30 Star Wars novels, and am really excited about the new Star Wars movie coming out.

If you would like to know more about me, feel free to ask. :)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Great intro, I love learning about new members and their gaming history and what they do for work and stuff.  Seem like a cool guy man, nice to meet you!  If you want to learn more about us, just ask!

I'm Shawn, a high school history teacher (27) living 80 minutes north of Boston :D

Nice to meet you more formally and good luck with pharmacy school! Sounds like a great gig. :) And looking forward to playing with you sometime in game

It's nice to meet you two as well. And thanks for wishing me luck Mazikeena. :) I'd love to get to play with you in game, too. If you're having any mids you're pvping with i'd love to group up, and if not we can still gsf since there's no lvl requirements on that. I've got all my starfighters fully mastered basically. :)

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

I have a mid-level GS (Blaamo) who can pvp at tier2. Hopefully, we can make that happen!

Definitely! And I love the name Blaamo. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm on :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum