Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kénpachi-zaraki

re: Congrats to our newest Peacekeeper Képachi-zaraki!!!

The application submitted by Képachi-zaraki is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.***

Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!):
Yes

Age?:

Where are you from?:
Phoenix, Arizona, US

What is your main character's in-game name?:
Kémpachi-zaraki

Which is the AC for your main character?:
Guardian

What level is your main character at this time?:

What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?:
When I am playing Old Republic, I enjoy roleplaying with the personality my character is named after. Kenpachi-zaraki was a character from the anime Bleach, and his personality is that he loves to fight just for the sake of fighting. Therefore, playing on Kenpachi-zaraki I enjoy pvping, dueling and completing the story just as Kenpachi-zaraki would co0mplete it, with fighting as a tank and challenging the strongest opponents possible. Out of game, I enjoy reading, facebook activism, and scientific studies/research.

How did you hear about Pax Republica?:
My friend Brandon Peck

What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?:
I am really looking for a guild that is active and friendly, where members help one another. My friend Brandon told me about Pax Republica, and it sounded like just what I was looking for in a guild. I would love to be an active member in a guild that values me as a member.

Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?:
Somewhat-in-between, I'm a hardcore gamer but spread out among many different games.

Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.:
No

Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?:
no

Which of the following interests you most?:
Story

Which of the following interests you second most?:
PvP

Which of the following interests you third most?:
GSF

When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?:

The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements.

Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?:
Yes

Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?:
Yes

True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.:
True

Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?:
I feel like Pax Republica is the right guild for me based on everything I've heard from Brandon. I play SWTOR often, and I would love to be an active member and to help with conquest events, as well as pvp grouping, gsf grouping, story progression with other members, and lots of other stuff as well.

Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?:
I'm curious about conquest events, such as how do we select which planets we will go after, is it by vote, do officers select, or is there some formula to follow? Not a big deal either way, just curiosity. I am always happy to go after any planet.

Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.":
True

Last edited by Kénpachi-zaraki on June 14, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brandon-jinn
Brandonjinn
Member - 4 Years

Glad to see you applied Phil. Phil has been a friend of mine since Kindergarden so be gentle with him!

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

Hey Kepachi! Nice to meet you! Any friend of Brandon must be a cool guy ;) so let's get the trial process started so you can meet everyone! 

Also, members will continue to ask questions of you over the next few days in this thread, such as "Please tell us a funny story about Brandon from kindergarten"

As a friend of a guildmember, your trials consist of the following steps:

1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account. Here's how to do the latter:

•  Go to User Profile (Your name) at the top right of the forums.
  •  Under Characters tab, go to Add Character, make sure you choose ToR for your game and The Galactic Republic as your faction. Create the name as your main character's name in SWTOR!
  •  Now that your character has been created, go to the Sites tab under User Profile.
  •  Under Forum Posting As Settings select your character and click Set Character to Post As.
  •  Finished!

4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

Awesome :) It's nice meeting you, too. Actually it's Kenpachi, my keyboard didn't pick up the "n" earlier. Long story short, never buy a keyboard built by Microsoft lol. Brandon and I both built legos a lot and brought them to school for show and tell, but honestly my memory of Kindergarden is foggy beyond that lol.

Bring on the questions :)

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

YES! ABSOLUTELY! HE'S IN! NO TRIAL, NO QUESTIONS, PROMOTE THIS MAN TO OFFICER!

Fer real though, I've played with Phil many a times, he's a great guy and a great player. Absolutely Pax material. I'm very glad he swapped servers to hang out with us!

We met on your big arrival from POT5, welcome man! 

My question is; What do you enjoy most about SWTOR?

Kénpachi-zaraki

Thanks everyone! :)

Roleplaying through the story as my favorite anime characters, with all the hilarious dialogue choices has to be my favorite part of SWTOR. It really got me into both Knights of the Old Republic games before this, too. I'm really looking forward to the chapter 4 update coming out for some more funny dialogue. Also pvping and gsf with friends are my favorite late game activities.

If anyone has some mid-level characters they want to pvp with, hit me up :)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Mazikeena wrote:

Also, members will continue to ask questions of you over the next few days in this thread, such as "Please tell us a funny story about Brandon from kindergarten"

He probably missed this question since it came before the steps-to-complete-post... answer this please Kenpachi!

I was referencing that question when I said my memory of kindergarten was foggy, since that was over 2 decades ago. lol. I do have a funny story from 3rd grade though that Brandon can attest to. We had the same teacher, Ms. Copeland. One day she was explaining an assignment to the class and had an example of a paragraph on the whiteboard. Three students asked her "Do we need to write the same thing you wrote?" And she kept explaining frustratedly "No. Write your own paragraphs. This is only an example for you." Less than ten seconds later a kid named Josh asked, "Do we need to write what you wrote?" Ms. Copeland picked up a stack of books and threw them on the ground exasperated. "Josh! What did I just say?!" Brandon and I burst out "Hahaha!!!" along with most of the class. :)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

lol woops that's my bad :P

Kénpachi-zaraki wrote:

I was referencing that question when I said my memory of kindergarten was foggy, since that was over 2 decades ago. lol. I do have a funny story from 3rd grade though that Brandon can attest to. We had the same teacher, Ms. Copeland. One day she was explaining an assignment to the class and had an example of a paragraph on the whiteboard. Three students asked her "Do we need to write the same thing you wrote?" And she kept explaining frustratedly "No. Write your own paragraphs. This is only an example for you." Less than ten seconds later a kid named Josh asked, "Do we need to write what you wrote?" Ms. Copeland picked up a stack of books and threw them on the ground exasperated. "Josh! What did I just say?!" Brandon and I burst out "Hahaha!!!" along with most of the class. :)

Phil I completely forgot about that!!! She just about lost her mind

Kénpachi-zaraki

Brandonjinn wrote:
Kénpachi-zaraki wrote:

Phil I completely forgot about that!!! She just about lost her mind

I know! And she was usually very calm, too. That made it even more hilarious hahaha!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey man, how are you on completing the steps?  I could go around and check but I'm at work so I'm not even supposed to really be on the site :P  

Let us know so we can promote you when you're done :)

I've accepted the charter and posted my intro under the Knights page. I have my personal avatar and my Guild Launch name is the same as my main character name. Are there any other steps I'm missing?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum