Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mackeogh33
Member - 1 Year

re: Mackeogh33/Dreyath is also a member today :D

The application submitted by Mackeogh33 is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 34 Gender: Male Where are you from?: Michigan, USA What is your main character's in-game name?: Dreyath Which is the AC for your main character?: Shadow What level is your main character at this time?: 60 What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: I have always enjoyed PvP in MMO's. I became an officer in Sith Stained Boots back when they were THE Republic PvP Guild. I have gamed online since Diablo I. During that time I have enjoyed leading Progression Raids in Vanilla WoW through Liche King, as well as progression raiding in Rift, LotRO, and Archeage. As stated earlier, in all of those games I enjoyed a very active PvP experience. I have always found entertainment in trying all the different classes and roles, and have fulfilled all of the above activities on all of the trinity class roles.

Outside of the game, I am happily married, with two children, both boys ages 5 and 7. I maintain a full time professional career, and participate in coaching sports, mainly soccer and basketball. I have significantly reduced my time in game to spend more time with my super hero obsessed boys. We regularly run around the house with towels for capes. I'm an avid fan of Star Wars, having read many of the books and comics over the years. My wife of 11 years is a Varsity Volleyball coach and played Volleyball and ran Track at the State University, where we met. How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Scubax What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Scubax has been a close friend both in and out of PC games for a decade. He has been with Pax awhile and constantly speaks praise of the people here. When he convinced me to return to SW:ToR after over a year break, I decided to follow him in the transfer from POT5. Since then he has included me in a couple guild OPS runs, and I see how and why he speaks so highly of the people in Pax. This is a great group of people and I would enjoy gaming with them. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: Casual Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No If so, which guild, and which faction? : I leveled as part of Cosmic Coalition to receive the 10% Experience Boost. They recently asked me to move to their parent guild, Cosmic Republic, but have not accepted that request. Prior to applying here I did leave Cosmic Coalition on my main toon. My Alts will follow if I'm accepted to Pax Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: No Which of the following interests you most?: PvE Which of the following interests you second most?: PvP Which of the following interests you third most?: Socializing When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Leadership Position The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I look forward to getting to know more members and learn more about the changes in ToR and the classes. So far, everyone I've played with in Pax has been great. Also, I have read the guild Charter, however the link from the Application page is not working correctly and took me to an unreachable page. Might want to check the link. Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Last edited by Mackeogh33 on June 13, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scubax
Scuba_Steve
Officer

Welcome Friend,

Good to see you here!

I did not see how referral works now, but I hope that you get to know the others and enjoy the community here.

Steve

Thanks Steve.  Looking forward to the application process.  It's really been a great group so far.  That's after all the point of MMO's, playing with others.

Mackeogh/Scotty

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

Welcome to Pax Republica!

Hello Mack! Because you have been referred by a trusted member, you will not have to go through the two week trial process.  Instead, you will complete steps like a Veteran would have to complete, and then you are considered a member.

1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account. Here's how to do the latter:

•  Go to User Profile (Your name) at the top right of the forums.
  •  Under Characters tab, go to Add Character, make sure you choose ToR for your game and The Galactic Republic as your faction. Create the name as your main character's name in SWTOR!
  •  Now that your character has been created, go to the Sites tab under User Profile.
  •  Under Forum Posting As Settings select your character and click Set Character to Post As.
  •  Finished!

4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

I've completed step 1.  I have also created my Shadow character here, but am not able to link to this site as of yet.  I will link to the site and post in the forum as soon as I am granted access.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

He's also now a full member :D  Welcome!

Welcome to the guild, new member!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum