Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilbz

re: Wilbz's Introduction

Hello all. My internet name is Wilbz. I am an 18 year old college student majoring in computer science. I am a big fan of anything related to Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, computers, sports (football, rugby, soccer), and nature. I try to be as diverse as a person as possible, I enjoy branching out and experiencing new things as long as it isn't hardcore drugs. Alongside PC gaming I also enjoy sitting back and playing my Xbox One from time to time. It doesn't hurt my back as much as playing SWTOR in this terrible chair I'm in right now.

I have a level 60 guardian named Wilzaic, I just recently got back into the game, starting from scratch on Ebon Hawk. I remember playing on Pot5 and seeing Pax Republica everywhere, so it's nice to be a part of that community now. I enjoy both PvP and PvE, however I'm a lot more experienced on the PvP side of things. I'm sure I will learn a lot from you all, thank you for your time.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Wilbz's Introduction

Welcome man, you should fit in well here :D

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum