Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Namrik

re: Malgelir - formerly Namrik on POT5

Hey All:

So I just reapplied after being off TOR for some time now.  After the last year, I'm excited to finally have time to game again.  Anyway, I'm 33 and I'm from Boston, MA.  I've been here about 8 years now since coming back from school in Italy.  For games I primarily play on PC and I mostly play RPGs and strategy games.  I've played pretty much every Bioware game there is and I really did love Mass Effect, yes, despite the ending (hey, there's always mods).  I haven't played much MP but I noticed some here play ME3 MP and I'd be up for a match or two in that or Dragon Age.  I have a bunch of characters on Ebon Hawk that I haven't played in ages, so their gear is awful and most are stuck in the high 40's, low 50's and I decided to make Malgelir (JK, guardian) my main for the time being.   

Outside of gaming, I have an an office admin job.  I've been with my current company since 2006.  It is a start up pharmaceutical company that is working on drugs for diabetes and cancer.  I'm not on the science side, but the bits I do see and actually understand are very interesting.  Well, I'm not sure what else I should add in the intro, other than I'm happy to be back and starting the trials here again.  I'm always up for some flashpoints, regular pvp matches and ranked probably too when I get back into things and get out of the awful gear on my main.   

Awarded:

re: Malgelir - formerly Namrik on POT5

Welcome back!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum