Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Can Namrik rejoin our ranks?
YES! BRING BACK NAM!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who is this Rick person? Screw you Rick Berman!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Namrik

re: Congratulations to our newest Peacekeeper, Namrik!

The application submitted by Namrik is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 33 Gender: Male Where are you from?: Boston, MA What is your main character's in-game name?: on ebon hawk I think it's Malgelir, haven't decided if I will transfer Namrik from POT5 Which is the AC for your main character?: Guardian What level is your main character at this time?: 50 - I think What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: Currently, I am getting back into gaming after having a really long year. I've been working very hard trying to lose weight, I go to the gym five nights a week and take a martial arts class two nights a week. I've lost 92lbs since I started losing weight after physical therapy (a long story on its' own, part of the reason I left PAX before). How did you hear about Pax Republica?: I used to be a member What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: I really enjoyed my time with the group before I had my accident in December 13'. I really did not want to stop playing swtor, I just did not have time to game with everything going on in my personal life. Things are starting to come back to normal so I think I can finally keep up with the activity requirements again. Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: somewhere in-between Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: PAX- inactivity. I didn't inform an officer to request a leave - ask me about it. Which of the following interests you most?: Story Which of the following interests you second most?: Socializing Which of the following interests you third most?: PvE When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I'm not sure. I try to be helpful and I'd really like to get back to playing swtor seriously and I know you lot are a good group to play with. I'm not sure if I'm going to transfer Namrik over to Ebon Hawk, so I might have a different name but I love leveling and playing through story content and yes, I like pvp even thought I didn't select in the interests section. Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: Is the transfer to the ebon hawk server happening or already done? I have toons on both servers and not sure if I'm transfering Namrik. Also, is there an imp guild on ebon hawk as well? I'll try to be on most nights this week at least for a couple hours. Can pop on TS if it's easier to find people that way. Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True

Awarded:

Hey Namrik, welcome back man!  Wow, 92 lbs... That's so great congrats!  That must feel so great to be that much healthier and everything.  

The transfer has pretty much happened, we are officially an Ebon Hawk guild now.  There are a few members who still haven't started a new toon here or transferred but for the most part we're all Ebon Hawk.  

We do have an imp-side alt guild on the Ebon Hawk.  We're voting to decide what it's name will be now!

What are your goals for playing this game?  Just to have fun?  To do ranked pvp?  Raid?  Just hang out?  

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Hey Namrik, welcome back man!  Wow, 92 lbs... That's so great congrats!  That must feel so great to be that much healthier and everything.  

The transfer has pretty much happened, we are officially an Ebon Hawk guild now.  There are a few members who still haven't started a new toon here or transferred but for the most part we're all Ebon Hawk.  

We do have an imp-side alt guild on the Ebon Hawk.  We're voting to decide what it's name will be now!

What are your goals for playing this game?  Just to have fun?  To do ranked pvp?  Raid?  Just hang out?  

Hey!

Thanks and yes, it does feel much better.  Especially on my knee, physical therapy sucked and was one of my main motivations for losing.

My goal is mostly to have fun.  I haven't done ranked really, but I do love to group for pvp and as far as raids, sure.  I'd be up for some raids though I haven't done many.  If there is a starter group to get geared for the hard mode raids, I would absolutely love to participate.  Now I just have to decide which toon on Ebon Hawk I want to use for my main and if I want to transfer Namrik.  For now I think I'll finish leveling Malgelir (50 guard).  Should I change my forum name or just leave it as Namrik?

Chris

Namrik!

Accident? Someone refresh my memory, what happened?

Since Raptr was installed.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I would stay as Namrik, but in step 3 of the trials you'll learn how to link your main(guardian's) character name to your forum account

Hi Blasthard,

I was hit by a taxi cab (while walking) in december '13 a couple days before new years so I went pretty inactive in all games since sitting at my desk for longer than 15 minutes at a time was painful.  I spent almost until August in physical therapy. I don't know if my original LOA post is still up, but I think I put it in there.  

Nwahs,

I'm just going to stick with playing my guardian (Malgelir) for the time being.  Just let me know when I have to have the name updated on here.  And for an in-game invite should I just go on teamspeak?  I still have it setup I think if the info is still the same.

Awarded:

Yo Namrik,

You'll change the name thing in your trials, just follow the directions in the next post I make :)  Yes, just go on teamspeak to ask someone for an in-game invite.  Info should still be the same.

Awarded:

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this welcoming period you will have 14 days to complete some tasks that will acclimate you into the guild and help you decide if we are the right guild for you!

Then, there will be three days for guild members to vote on whether or not they believe you should be allowed to join.  Virtually no one gets voted no... usually by then someone that doesn't fit in has already been asked to end their trials.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account. Here's how to do the latter:

•  Go to User Profile (Your name) at the top right of the forums.
  •  Under Characters tab, go to Add Character, make sure you choose ToR for your game and The Galactic Republic as your faction. Create the name as your main character's name in SWTOR!
  •  Now that your character has been created, go to the Sites tab under User Profile.
  •  Under Forum Posting As Settings select your character and click Set Character to Post As.
  •  Finished!

4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

6. Arrange and interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Please don't leave this until the last minute.

7. Group with Pax Republica members to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Two GSF battles
  2. Two Flashpoints
  3. Two Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. An hour of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Voting Phase

8. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck!

Hi,

I made the intro post in the JK subforum, accepted the charter and updated my post name.  I'll hop on TS when I get home later this evening.

Thanks.  

Don't forget to update your app :)

Oh! I remember now. I look forward to doing activities with you again.

Since Raptr was installed.
Namrik

Cool.  I've been pretty busy moving out of my condo, and I still need the interview and the other trial stuff.  

Awarded:

ok let us know what times work for you for an interview

Hey,

I can do my interview tomorrow night around 9pm EST.. but I don't know if I'll have time to get the grouping stuff done before the 17th.  Is it possible to get an extension on that?  My moving apartments this past week took longer than I thought it was going to.

More days will be added :)   

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum