Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Can uhh... Oh boy... Kh'Oar'RhR become a full member?
Yes! Roarkagor is amazing!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No, Garkoarawr can't be a paxian.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who is this Kh'Oar'RhR person?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Kh'Oar'RhR

re: Congratulations to Kh'Oar'RhR, our newest Peacekeeper!

The application submitted by Kh'Oar'RhR is as follows:

Quote:
***Please look over this >>>> thread <<<< before starting your application.*** Before we get started, did you read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and do you understand our application/Trial system? (It is mandatory to do so to be accepted!): Yes Age?: 19 Gender: Male Where are you from?: Arizona What is your main character's in-game name?: Kh'Oar'Rhr Which is the AC for your main character?: Gunslinger What level is your main character at this time?: 60 What interests and activities do you enjoy spending your time on both in and out of game?: I play games and go to college for Electrical Engineering How did you hear about Pax Republica?: Nwahs responded to my callout in allies What was it about Pax Republica that encouraged you to sign up with us, rather than with another guild?: Seems like nice people, working hard on prog and I want to be a part of it! Do you consider yourself a hardcore player, casual player, or somewhere in-between?: Hardcore but not elitist Are you currently a member of any SWTOR Republic guild? You can not join us if you're in another Republic guild.: No If so, which guild, and which faction? : N/A Have you ever been kicked from a guild for poor conduct, unruly behavior, or inactivity?: Not exactly Which of the following interests you most?: PvE Which of the following interests you second most?: Socializing Which of the following interests you third most?: PvP When you've been in a guild a long time, do you usually stay a regular member, or do you end up in/aspire to be in a leadership position?: Regular Member The following questions are to provide you with a quick insight regarding the trial requirements. Do you acknowledge that activity is key to our community and that failure to contribute to the community(every week unless on leave of absence) could result in possible removal from the guild?: Yes Do you promise to act with maturity, friendliness and courtesy towards all Pax Republica Members... and other SWTOR players?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must complete all the trial requirements given to you by the Pax Republica Officers to become a full member?: Yes True or False: You will re-visit the forums often over the next two weeks as you go through the Trials.: True Is there anything else you would like to include as to why we should accept you as an applicant to Pax Republica?: I am a friendly active player that plays at the highest level during raids but does not rage or go on tantrums against other players. I always try to have fun, and am always willing to help out other players who wish to learn a class that I know really well, such as a gunslinger. Are there any questions about the guild you would like answered?: Nope :) Once again to ensure you know how things work: "I read the "How to Join PR thread" (linked above), and I understand Pax's application/Trial system, activity rules, etc.": True
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey man!  So I forgot to remind you to be sure to give some length to your answers, but that can be fixed.  Either edit your app to try to have a few sentences for the open response questions, or maybe some members will ask you questions to get to know you better.

What is your favorite thing about SWTOR?

How long have you been playing?  

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Hey man!  So I forgot to remind you to be sure to give some length to your answers, but that can be fixed.  Either edit your app to try to have a few sentences for the open response questions, or maybe some members will ask you questions to get to know you better.

What is your favorite thing about SWTOR?

How long have you been playing?  

Sorry about that, I am not sure if I can put anymore length into my answers, but I can post some more things about me in this post here.

Who am I?

I am David, ingame I am known as [Jin'da, Urrorurur, Lobot, Kh'Oar'RhR(Pub Side)] on the Imp side of the game which is where I spent the most of my days in this game. I started playing at launch but took about a two year break from the game, as I was very innocent and did not know much about this game. I met a person in highschool who became a really good friend and found out he played this game so I came back to give it another shot. From what I remember, NiM DF and DP had been out for sometime or had just came out. I was only level 40 or so on my merc healer Jin'da. I continued to level and played the game very casually and somehow I got into operations. My friend is long gone so I did everything on my own. I never really understood the game, or what an MMO was so I was really bad at the game. I took yet another break for a while, it was rather short and I came back to the game. I was decked out in Ultimate Comms (180 rating) and thought I was a really good healer. I transferred from The Harbinger because my long gone friend said he was going to play back on The Ebon Hawk, so I came over here with my one toon. I advertised in Allies on the Imperial Side for a guild running operations, and said I was really good. I was accepted into a guild still alive today known as Underground Syndicate. I realized how little I knew about this game, they showed me what augments, set bonuses, and even hotkeys were. This is when I ran HM DF and DP and really got a firm understanding on the game. I cleared 4/5 NiM DF before 3.0 dropped with UGS(Underground Syndicate). When 3.0 dropped I eventually became 4/5 on both HM Ravagers and Temple of Sacrifice and even killing coratanni, but could not get passed Ruugar phase. I just recently left UGS  because of a dispute within the guild that I could not longer be apart of so I left and went on to greater things. I also really like Star Wars lore, such as the Expanded Universe, and I REALLY LOVE Sand People :D

My Clears

Classic Operations (EV, EC, KP) = 100% Achievements on all levels

Older 55 Ops (SnV, TFB) = 100% Achievements on all levels, including 16m, Surviving Achievements, and Title Runs

Dread Fortress = 100% Achievements on all levels, including 16m, and Title Run (Gate Crasher).

Dread Palace = 96% Achievements Total, including Speed Run (Dread Master Title)(The only thing I have not completed(yet) in DP is 16m NiM Council)

Epic Enemies (TC, Xeno, Eyeless, and Colossal Monolith) = 100% Achievements on all levels, including 16m HM Monolith.

The Ravagers = 71% Achievements (4.5/5 8m HM)(2/5 16m HM) (4.5 = Killed Cora and Bird, fought Ruugar)

Temple Of Sacrifice = 71% Achievements (4/5 8m HM)(2/5 16m HM)

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

Nice to see a new face!

Why did you decide to study electrical engineering?

Frost290 wrote:

Nice to see a new face!

Why did you decide to study electrical engineering?

Interesting subject that I really wanted to go into because both of my parents worked in the field for all of their lives and I deal with electronics already, building and fixing computers both hardware and software problems. I am half way through and the lowest grade I have received was an 89.4% BUT it was English :P

Also...

Here is the parse:

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/30703/2

Iceroid
Veteran

Hey! Good times last night building that Ravagers pug. Basically solo healing Coratanni was... interesting.

You're already ahead of the game posting a parse, although we use the 1,000,000HP dummy for our parses. No rush though since you haven't even officially started your trials yet.

For my random question I shall ask: What is your favorite raid and boss and why?

Kh'Oar'RhR

Iceroid wrote:

Hey! Good times last night building that Ravagers pug. Basically solo healing Coratanni was... interesting.

You're already ahead of the game posting a parse, although we use the 1,000,000HP dummy for our parses. No rush though since you haven't even officially started your trials yet.

For my random question I shall ask: What is your favorite raid and boss and why?

Yeah, was a really interesting run the other night! At least we both got something that we needed, and completed the raid that late.

I will get that 1mil dummy parse up, I only do 500k because its very quick.

I enjoy all the bosses in star wars, but I really like the Infernal Council from Eternity Vault because they are really cool if you know the lore, and an interesting boss encounter. Dread Palace is my favorite operation though.

Here is that 1mil Dummy Parse:

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/30764

P.S. That is as much 1mil parses I can do :P

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Welcome to your trial process for Pax Republica! Let's get started:

During this trial you will have 7 days to complete some tasks as part of Trial Phase 1.

Trial Phase 2 consists of another 7 days.

Trial Phase 3 is the voting phase that will last for 3 days. During this phase members can cast their vote on whether you pass or fail.

(If you need your Trial to be extended a couple of days due to a trip, or a serious emergency, etc., please contact an Admin and be sure to let them know when you'll be back.)

As you undergo these tasks, you will not only complete the steps necessary to become a full functioning member of Pax, you'll also learn if is the guild you actually want to join. If you have any questions during any phase of your trials, a lot of helpful information can be found HERE.

At the end of this trial your application will be re-evaluated for the final decision. Do not hesitate to send me a private message, email, or Skype message with any questions or concerns.

Please post in your thread whenever you complete a task.

Here are your tasks:

► Phase 1

Complete √ 1. Update your profile here at Pax Republica with a forum Avatar. ***NOTE***- Your avatar cannot be one of the generic default avatars that GuildLaunch gives you. It should be something unique so that it's easier to associate your name with some kind of image, this allows us to get to know you better.

2. Make an introductory post in your specified class forum provided below. Please use it as a chance to introduce yourself to the family, as this is a more permanent area for people to get to know you (your own "personal area" on the forums, if you will) than your application thread.

Trooper Barracks - Smuggler Cantina - Consular Library - Knight Praxeum

Complete √ 3. Either your Guild Launch user name should be your "main" character name in SWTOR, or you should link your main character to your GL account. Here's how to do the latter:

•  Go to User Profile (Your name) at the top right of the forums.
  •  Under Characters tab, go to Add Character, make sure you choose ToR for your game and The Galactic Republic as your faction. Create the name as your main character's name in SWTOR!
  •  Now that your character has been created, go to the Sites tab under User Profile.
  •  Under Forum Posting As Settings select your character and click Set Character to Post As.
  •  Finished!

Complete √ 4. Go over our Charter (our Rules and Regulations document) and be sure to post that you accept it. Please read it carefully BEFORE accepting. Click here.

Complete √ 5. Log on to SWTOR and whisper anyone of rank Justicar or above with your in-game name so we can add you to the guild. For a list of our rank structure and names of officers, please Click here.

6. Arrange and interview with an officer. The interview with be conducted in Teamspeak. The interview gives you the chance to meet with an officer and ask any questions you may have regarding your membership in the guild, and they will take the opportunity to get to know you better.

For a complete list of officers you can approach for an interview, Click here. It is YOUR responsibility to post in your trials thread that you need an interview and to let officers know what your schedule is so that they can offer to help you... or you can PM an officer to schedule your interview before Phase 1 is over. Don't leave this until the last minute.

► Phase 2

Complete √ 7. Log on to Teamspeak and chat with members while in-game.

Complete √ 8. Get together with groups full of or mostly full of Pax Republica Peacekeepers or higher to complete 3 guild "missions". You must be in Teamspeak during these missions. A single mission is either:

1. Three GSF battles
  2. Two Flashpoints
  3. Three Warzones
  4. Half a PvE Raid (In other words, one raid attendance counts as two of these "missions")
  5. An hour of any other in-game activity (questing, etc.)

(Note: It is up to you to post here the different "missions" you completed and who was in the group(s).) The point of this step is to get in groups with Pax members to get to know them, and for them to get to know you!

► Phase 3

9. Members will have 3 days to vote on whether you have passed or failed as a member, so sit back and relax!

While you wait to pass your trials, you should check out the entire forums if you haven't already.  If you're a raider, be sure to read all the PvE forums - raiding guidelines, DPS parses, etc.  You should post in the PvE forums a thread saying you're interested in raiding with your time availability, current gear level, class, talent spec, how many datacrons you've collected, if you have companion bonuses, etc. Same thing with PvP or GSF... post in those forums with similar information if you're interested!

This is also a time you can ask around about how to join our Pax Republica Facebook Group and our Pax Republica GroupMe Channels.

Good luck!

So, I remember last week you had to leave doing the raid and we haven't seen you since, I hope everything is alright. 

Everything is ok, I have just been very busy since then and have not been able to get back to yall, I should be more active starting tomorrow, sorry!

Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

Happy to have you with us last night, welcome to Pax!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Good news is last night he did a full raid with Pax so that is 2 missions off his checklist.

Tuesday he and I did a ToS SM.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Cool he's all set with that step then!

Awarded:

Just needs an interview and a intro post in the Smuggler Forums.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum