Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eosque
Officer

re: Eosque Intro

Hi fellow Smugs,

I'm Eosque, most call me "ee-oh" for short.  My name came to me by random accident in SWG and i've just stuck with it ever since.

I'm level 49 Gunslinger, recently returned and recently moved over from POT5.  I was on Veela originally I think.  At launch, I really enjoyed my class story and PvP, but i never formed any relationships in swtor and when i reached end game, I just faded out.  I was long-time SWG player, a Bounty Hunter and a Ace Rebel Pilot.  SWG is really my only other MMO experience and where I found my love for the genre.

I'm quite a newby at the moment, but eager to learn and experience all the new things, as well as all those i missed out on before by just soloing my class and pvp.  I'm currently playing new alts to relearn the basics, and working on gearing up my main and getting back into Gunslinger.  I'm up for anything that's going on though, as pretty much everything is new and an adventure for me right now.

In real life, I live on a farm in south Alabama and work as an IT Consultant, mostly Test Automation/QA stuff.  I never miss a Liverpool FC game and I make an amazing cup of coffee.  I love gaming of all types (actually broke out the NES last night for a beer and game night with a friend).

I'm eager meet and hang out with all of you, let me know if you have any questions.

Eosque

Cmelt

Nice to meet you Eosque! Who's your favorite Liverpool player at the moment? I'm a big Spurs fan myself so i'm still a bit salty about the last time we played haha

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Eosque
Officer

Cmelt wrote:

Nice to meet you Eosque! Who's your favorite Liverpool player at the moment? I'm a big Spurs fan myself so i'm still a bit salty about the last time we played haha

Thanks!  Haha, I don't know why Liverpool show up for Spurs everytime.  I do enjoy watching Spurs too, Eriksen is so good and I like Pochettino.  Ah, my fav's got to be Gerrard, of course, but with him leaving this summer I'd say Coutinho.  Creative midfielders are my fav for sure.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey Eeoo!  Nice to meet you, you seem like a cool guy :)  Glad to have you on board!

Hey Eeoo, yeah nice to meet you (saw you online last night). Smuggler is the best class for sure!

Thanks Nwahs and Mazikeena!  Can't wait to find something to group up on, but so far I have to look up everything mentioned on guild chat: still getting up to date :)

For the HM FPs, is there a minimum I need to be up to in order to join in and contribute?

Short Update:  I've started the trek to 60 and gear with my main, Eosque.  I'm finishing up Makeb and at 53 so far, woot.  And i've been doing my PvP daily/weekly, I forgot how much I like PvP, regardless of how squishy i can be as a pub gunslinger without any gear.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

PVP is awesome!  Please continue to get in Pax groups for PVP!  I'm trying to really push that to return Pax to a balanced PvE/PvP guild.

For HM FPs, you need to have 186 gear or better, I believe.

Ok cool, I'll work towards that 186 gear as well as getting my PvP gear together while I head for that lvl 60.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum