Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
budsbound75

re: Plzignorethis... i mean me

Hello my name is budsbound.... and i'm a pvp addict :(.. i log on to swtor and kill things in a orgy of random match's where stat padding is more important than winning ofc.... I can hardly remember the last game its all just a blur of swinging sabers and the memory's of the tunnel... waking up with the enemy team jumping out of there spawn and mashing my cooldowns..... I came TO BRING YOU ALONG FOR THE RIDE MUAHAHAH...*cough* i mean get more objective focused and whatnot.... 

But only at night or the weekends... :( 

also if you like warhammer i love you in advance

YES RANDOM COLORS TO BREAK THE WALL OF TEXT GO!

Last edited by budsbound75 on May 14, 2015 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Dark red is dark.

You ever play 40K? That's all I ever got into. And judging by the amount of money it cost me, it was all I COULD ever get into. Pewter is expensive :-/ 

I've actually never played tabletop, I only read the books, its what ruined my childhood and turned me into a social failure and turned my mind into a dark warp portal. And i would have it no other way 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum