Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gibby_1

re: Pods intro

Greetings Pax,

My name is Sean.  I am 40, married and have two kids.  I live in the great state of Texas.  I am a manager of a cyber security team for a large company.  I am looking forward to getting to know you all in the near future.  

My main in game is Pods, a Jedi Guardian!  I am brand new to SWTOR, so please be gentle!

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

Greetings newb. I'm known as Blasthardcheese. You can call me Big McLargehuge, Smoke Manmuscle, Tank Concrete, Fist Rockbone, Punch Sideiron, Gristle McThornbody, or Bob Johnson. No wait... Not that last one.

I'll be your drill Sargent. Now. Drop and give me fifty Ultimate Comms! Then it's thirty laps through Oricon, no sprint/mounts/taxi/quick travel!!!

If you aren't aware we are expanding from Pot5 to Ebon Hawk. I have yet to get anyone over there and my main (Blast hard cheese) won't be going there. I hope to do things with you soon on Ebon Hawk.

Since Raptr was installed.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey man, I'm Shawn!  Nice to meet you, and welcome. What other video games have you played/do you play?

Hi Pods, Nice to meet you!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum