View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacen
Branch™
Veteran

Awarded:

re: Conspiracies of TOR

So I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I think something really bad is gonna happen to Voss. Like its gonna get blown up or destroyed Malak style. Something like that. Its just a feeling in my gut. Everything I've done on Voss feels like its TOR story tellers getting ready to make our adventures there feel as useless as Alderaan's (I mean that thought in the back of your mind that its getting blown up kills some of my motivation there).

I'm not basing this on anything I've read. Its just if this had been a backwater planet, sure, people may forget it. Like Tatooine got rediscovered a few times. But that's because nobody cares about Tat. Voss has been a huge part of the war. Hosting its on species with its own religion. Neither the Jedi, Sith or even the Hutts would forget about this strange planet. May just be bad writing but I don't think it is. Seems too important for that.

I just wanted to share that. And I'm also interested in any conspiracies anyone else may have. If it involves a story class spoiler, warn people which story it is :P

Blasthardcheese
Blast Hardcheese
Member - 4 Years

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Voss_%28planet%29

Seeing as how there is nothing between the Old Republic era and the time of the Galactic Empire, who knows what they'll do. But it won't be devastating.

Now that I've been Cpt. Bringdown.... I'll take my leave.

Since Raptr was installed.
Jacen
Branch™
Veteran

Awarded:

Well still. Nothing about them having them fancy Force powers? I understand that old things won't have newer planets and such but they've made Voss pretty important in this game.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Interesting theory!  Not sure I agree or have seen the same evidence but I love when members post their weird theories and open them up for discussion :D

Awarded:

I had a very long, detailed conversation with Brandon Jinn about how SWTOR is just a simulator to explain to people the Many Worlds interpretation of Quantum Physics and the collapsing of probability waves. Is that a conspiracy?

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

I mean, it's a cool theory, and I kinda want it to happen....sorry.  

This is written though, no offense, by a trooper, and with the Voss Trooper story, it leads us to a bias.  The trooper story has the ZR-95 bomb being planted in the planet core, essentially holding the destruction of Voss-Ka over the Voss to influence them into joining the Empire..

Just sayin'

Jump to: