View previous topic :: View next topic  
gluefoot
Veteran

re: Planetside 2: Paxians, unite!

This game is still going pretty well actually. They just added a new jungle continent (hossin) and I've been really interested in it but realized it would be more fun if more paxians joined! 

So basically if you haven't been to hossin yet, you have to download around 10gigs worth of patch (probably, maybe less) just as a warning. But when you do we can dominate the battlefield together!

Go pax!

(Special thanks to those who already have done this based purely on my badgering in TS, you know who you are.)

EDIT: If you don't have planetside 2, get it! We are on Emerald server and are part of the New Conglomerate faction!

And by the way Templars of the NC moved to a different server/faction, so that info is outdated. Also the old outfit is practically defunct. Tons of old members are still a part of it. But that's another discussion.

"Did I fire six shots or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever."

FullMetalSeraph
Member - 1 Year

o/

Haven't played in like a year but i'll join y'alls server if I ever play again. Cmelt as always

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: