Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ochalla Atterro

re: Introduction to Nehebaku Atterro (Ochalla)

Thanks for the opportunity guys. My name is Damian. I am 36 years old and live in Southern NJ. I have a wonderful wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs. SWTOR had become a bit of an escape for me. So you'll see that I can usually only play for extended periods when my kids go to bed, usually around 8:30pm EST. I work from home however, so you'll see me hop on during the morning/day sometimes. 

That paragraph was actually cut and pasted from my original introduction from January of 2013, with the updated age of course.

I am no longer healing. There, I said it. Well, not exclusively. I've discovered that I enjoy the DPS role and that the DPS role is every bit as vital to the success of a group as a competent tank or a strong/efficient healer. I've also found that I prefer melee DPS vs. ranged. I guess it feels a bit more personal up close.

Along this new path that I am walking, I've stumbled upon GSF and find that I really enjoy that as well. Oddly enough, I find that I prefer the Firehauler Bomber and the support role of the group, although my Bomber can lead the way with kills and damage against the inexperienced.

Anyway, I'm grateful to be here (again). I am impressed with this guild more than ever. I hope you guys (new and old) will be impressed with me too.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hooray! Welcome man.

Awarded:

Hi! :D

Ochalla Atterro

Hello Malken!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum