Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derikk (Strawbeary)

re: Why hello there

Hey guys! You may all know me as Strawbeary, Bearnana, or Derikk. I guess ill give you guys a little introduction and tell you a bit bout myself.

I have been playing swtor off and on since beta and really enjoy it. I haven't been playing a smuggler long (usually imperial) but I have really taken a liking to gunslinger.

On a personal note, I'm 25 years old and going to college for engineering. I am an Air Force veteran and have lived in different places all around the US. It's nice to finally relax n get a start on my career (bout time lol).

I enjoy playing all types of Video games, mostly mmo's. I have been a hardcore WoW player for bout 11 years as well and I'm finally retiring to go a little more casual as school starts to get more demanding. If anyone is interested here is a link to my main wow character: Bearnana-Burning blade

So far I am really enjoying myself in this guild and I hope to make this my home. You have all been really nice and fun to play with. This is exactly the kind of guild I have been looking for

Thanks, and I will see you guys in the game! Feel free to ask me any question, I wont bite...hard ;).

Good to meet you.  Which spec of Gunslinger are you playing?  My main, Seuhae, is a gunslinger as well.  I primarily stick to Sharpshooter, but have played all specs.

Awarded:

Hey man I'm Shawn, 28, Air Force Veteran as well.  Currently a high school history/geography teacher, playing a lot of hockey and happy to be able to settle down in one spot as well.  I live about 90 minutes north of Boston in Manchester, NH.  Welcome!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum