Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phylaxis

re: Introduction: Phylaxis

Hello everyone.  Just wanted to introduce myself as I play right now two consulars.  I have an infiltration shadow that is my main and a seer sage that I use to heal on.  The shadow is in full 208 auged PVP gear, and I'm just finishing up the sages PVP set right now to 208.  I'd like to probably get a tank set as well sometime for the shadow.  I started SWTOR back in 1.0, and got back into the game after KOTFE was announced and released.  The game has come a long way since then.  Still learning the ins and outs of the class.  Catch ya in game.

Kayllek Veran
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

I'm a big PvP guy, too!  Started playing the Commando at the start, never looked back even after 4 years of pain and suffering by the hands of BW.  I consider myself more than decent with my Mando at PvP.

But what are you like out of game?  We like to know the person, not so much the player here :)

Awarded:

Welcome :D

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum