Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai'fe

re: Rai'fe, New guardian on the block

Greetings Republica!

As the title indicates I'm Rai'fe your friendly neighbourhood Spider... I mean guardian! Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys/gals and really look forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks! I haven't been part of an actual online community for awhile so its rather exciting! 

I'm currently lvl 65 Jedi Guardian on Rai'fe who is a tank working on pve/pvp gear while enjoying the other 65 classes I have, and always down for playing what role is required of me. 

In the RL world I'm a former viticulturalist/winemaker which just moved back to canada after spending the last few years in Australia/New Zealand and currently acting as a consultant and occassionally a Teaching assistant for a local college in agriculture! Sports wise love rock climbing, baseball and skiing! 

Well thats me in a nutshell, geek who grows things, sometimes climbing a rock somewhere and playing video games :)

Cheers,

Rai'fe

NotFused

Welcome to PR!  Also, welcome back to North America!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey Ra'ife, welcome!!!  Your avatar seems like a mix of Deadpool and Gambit?

Are you interested in tanking on one of the HM teams?  We could use a dedicated tank for Tuesdays/Wednesdays.  Me and Ciervo have been doing it but Ciervo is also Monday/Thursday so perhaps you can step in so he doesn't have to double dip?

Hello Ral'fe!! Vitaculturist/winemaker.... doesn't that translate into 'bootlegger'? Hehe j/k Mmmmmmm Ice Wine!!!!

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Hey Ra'ife, welcome!!!  Your avatar seems like a mix of Deadpool and Gambit?

I am guessing Red Hood (Jason Todd) on the avatar?

Rai'fe

Haha Close! My avatar is a character called "Grifter" from the comic WILDCATS. A rather unpopular comic created in the 90's but was the only captivating character in the series and was transferred into other DC series as a fill in character. 

Bootlegging would be making money, we didn't haha. W did had a still that we made from scratch that we made several different gin batches with different botanicals but it was more for sterilization than drinking haha. 

As for the raiding part I normally teach on those nights but will update further if I get out of those days. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum