Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimikryo

re: Greetings everyone!

Hello everyone.

I am new to the game, and also to being a Smuggler. Well to be precise, in another galaxy far far away several millenia in the future I am a Disgraced Marshall that joined a Group of smugglers.

Well back to the future now, well or past but this sounds not as cool.

Yes I am a smuggler, I like to play around with my (yet)  squeaky guns. While I do love money, you better don't try to make me smuggle spice. And I rather not fall again in a quarrel with a Hutt. That was not funny (or will not be funny? wibble woblly timey wimey things)

So who sits behind Kelmelesh you might ask..

Well name is Peter, get called Pete and Kimi by friends. What I do for a living. Well  some kind of IT which is to boring to explain here. But even when I am not playing I work with computers. 

What brought me to this game, a well known member of yours. Since I am not 100000% sure on her name, I won't state it (yet) after we  talked about my edge of empires  RP group. And after some consideration I ended up as twilek smuggler, because, well twilek looked most awesome.

I also have a Sith alt. But I like the  smuggler story more now. 

As a smuggler, I think I am quite tame, not as much cussing as some other smugglers I remotely know. But my PC sometimes  hiccups and almost crashes the game, which CAN make me lose my cool for some seconds

What else is to say here, I am really not THAT good with introductions, so if you think I should include anything. Just ask away =)

Satiata
Member - 5 Years

hi. I'm the friend. meep meep ;P

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Kimikryo

Satiata wrote:

hi. I'm the friend. meep meep ;P

No I know your name *muhahahaha* 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hi Pete!  I like that your character has a backstory!

Good to meet you! I am Iolo'pax (eee-yo-low) but I respond to pretty much anything. I like that you have a backstory as well! I am pleased to see a surging influx of RP players :) I have met lots of smugglers in my travels, many have interesting histories that my memory can never seem to retain. The things I  always remember thought, are the stories of their ships. The one they have, the one the loss, and they one they hope to find. hehe.

IRL My name is Ian, I live in Illinois (Chicago suburbs) do IT support for a living and have a passion for playing ice hockey. Hope to see ya around the galaxy!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum