Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kato-Ace

re: Introduction: Katoc

Hi everyone! My names Katoc and I just recently rejoined the SWTOR universe and started a new shadow.

I love the Shadow class and I am having a lot of fun with it! I like to PvP and PvE with this class and imo its the best class in game.

Outside of Swtor I am a huge nutrition and fitness buff. I also love dogs and the outdoors. My pitbull-lab mix dog is my best bud. His name is Harry and he never leaves my side. I rescued him a couple months ago and we've been stuck to eachother ever since! If someone doesn't stop me I could talk about him for hours.

I am really excited to join the Pax Republica community and I want to get to know everyone! So please ask me anything and I can't wait to join everyone in game!

Iolo'pax
Officer

Welcome Katoc!!! I am Ian. I live in the Suburbs of Chicago, and do IT support as my career. In my Free time I play hockey and enjoy being outside as well (though I am FAR from being and outdoorsman).

I am the inquisitive sort though, so I have to ask, was there any significance in choosing Harry? (Or is he just a fuzzy sort hehe).

What made you leave SWTOR originally?

Harry was the name the Humane society had given him when they found him as a puppy. He responded very well to the name so I thought I'd keep it!

I left Swtor originally because of a lack of content and because I was very busy in highschool at the time.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome man!  I'm Shawn!  I live an hour north of Boston in Manchester, NH.  I play a crap load of ball hockey when I'm not in SWTOR, and I am a high school world history teacher.  Nice to meet you!  I'd love to talk with you about Harry sometime :D

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum