Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyon'ka
Member - 1 Year

re: Tyon'ka Introduction

Hi Everyone.   My name is Curt Maasdam.  i started playing Swtor shortly after launch. i enjoy playing any tank classes though far from the best. i have yet to play much of the endgame yet mostly due to not having a group, which i hope to find here.   in RL I am a powersports dealership for kawasaki motorcycles and Atv's, Ski-doo snowmobiles, and Can-am Off-Road. if there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask.    

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey Curt!  I'm Shawn... nice to meet ya man.  In RL I play ball hockey as a goalie, flag football, and go to the movies a lot.  Welcome!

Hello Curt, My name is Ian. Welcome to Pax Republica! Do you ride the powersports toys too or just sell? Any stories you wanna share behind those scars?  ;)

What do you enjoy about tanking the most? like what hooked you?

I don't think I have met too many folks that truly enjoy it. The ones that do LOVE it.  I think playing  a tank is a lot like playing goalie in hockey. Everyone on else the ice can make mistakes that cause a goal but everyone likes to point at the goalie. 'He shoulda had that'. 

Me being a DPS I have pointed many times at tanks or healers. It is my one responsibility to my raid team. LOL  j/k Everyone knows to point at me  ;)

hey Ian.   I play with the toys whenever I can.  the best one would be the time I broke my foot. I was on a snowmobile trip was playing around jumping some drifts having fun when what appeared to be a nice little double turned out to be a 60' triple after I landed had pain in my foot was told I was approx. 15-20' high. went to the hospital and found I had split my Heel. All within the first half hour of the first day.

What hooked me on tanking was playing one in League of Legends. I had more fun Initiating and playing a primary role in controlling when and where the fight started. from there i was hooked on the tank type and i Love it.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for holding one of the bridges with me Yesterday. It was good to have backup  :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum