Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kistrel

re: Introduction: Merilin

Hello all, my name is Merilin (or Meril if you want). It is also my main character name in SWTOR. She is a level 60 Sage. BTW, 'Merilin' means 'nightingale' in Sindarin (elven language in LoTR). I have been using a variation of that name since playing LOTRO and got stuck with it. :) As I mentioned on my application, I have played SWTOR for a bit at launch but did not like it at the time. I come back because of the Fallen Empire promotion and it feels like a totally different game now. I really enjoy the story quests without the grinding and the PvE aspects of the game. My plan is to try PvP and probably everything else. I also want to level up an imperial agent and try her story soon.

As for my role in grouping, it is usually a healer. I enjoyed doing healing and actually find it easier than DPSing. I will DPS if needed, but I am not sure I can tank. :P In LOTRO and ESO, I ended up as a raider even though I have not planned on it. I also PvP a lot in ESO, but haven't tried it in SWTOR, yet. There's just so much to do in this game.

Anyway, see you all in game!

AlkalineAspect

Merilinsuil!

I also played ESO and LOTRO and found myself coming back to SWTOR. Its good to hear I'm not the only one bioware got with their new trailer!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hi!  I also loved LOTRO until SWTOR came out!  I was a top tanking Guardian who used to main tank the Balrog and Lt. of Dol Guldor :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum