Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drazzir

re: Please Allow me to introduce myself..I'm an Alien Superfiend

Greetings and Salutations Gentlebeings, 

I am Drak'en. I have been playing this game since pre-launch, and have travelled to many different servers, PoT5, Harb, Bastion, ToFN, The Prog, and Red Eclipse. I started out as a Sin on the Lord Adrass server, then merged into the EH, but after a while the timezone difference began to prohibit what i wanted to be involved in, so i went to an EU server...needless to say, after owning the server via PvP and being Number 1 Sin in both Solo and Group on the Red Eclipse back in season 1, i was quite happy as i was supposedly ranked 211th in the world.....but,  i decided to hang up my boots..after all, when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there where no more worlds to conquer....thats a metaphor, it means i got bored, and retired from PvP.

I kept my skills up by just being a "regstar", and jumping into the occasional raid, but to be fair, i kinda fell outta love with SWTOR during this period, and a few freinds remarked i may have been suffering from "burnout"...but, i guess i just didnt like the way Sins where pretty much screwed for 18 months of the game.

It was during this time, i decided to become an Altaholic, and grab me every class in the game, so i just developed into this kinda achievement whore...and played on both sides of the pond, (Yes....i am a Brit)...then came the time I skipped across the ocean, and made my move to the US a permanent arrangement, and became a total traitor to the Empire by switching sides, and becoming a Jedi !!...

I currently enjoy most aspects of the game, especially Conquest. that is my primary focus, as i wish to be a Conqueror of the GALAXY...i hope alot of you guys wish to be too.

thanks for reading my long and boring introduction.....but they made me do it !! :P lol

Drak

That which causes us trials shall yield us triumph, and that which makes our hearts ache shall fill us with gladness. For the only true happiness is to learn, to advance and to improve. None of this could happen without rejecting error, ignorance and imperfection. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. We must pass out of the darkness to reach the light!
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: Please Allow me to introduce myself..I'm an Alien Superfiend

Wow, great intro!  I also consider myself a regstar, but trying to get into ranked pvp more.  Love to have you here man!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum