Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adiousamigo

re: Adious says Olla

Hello fellow smugglers,

First let me say I do not speak any Spanish. Other than the basics. I am actually of Scottish and German decent. I have had this name since my early days of BF2, thought it would be funny to see the words "Adious has killed". Lol

My real name is Steve, I am a production mechanic at an ethnic hair care manufacture and dislike my job. It is hot, boring, and frustrating and I discourage as many new people who hire from staying. Its terrible of me, but it needs to be said. My hobbies are mainly gaming, I am also an amateur astrophotographer (I take pictures of galaxies, nebula, clusters), and I generally enjoy photography as a whole. I am an un-picky eater. My parents cooked terrible food and I think if I lived through that, why not try everything else. I am a freshman in college at the moment. As a 33 year old freshman I get strange looks at times, but I dont mind. Just do not ask me to buy you beer. Play "HEY MISTER" like I had too. I am pursuing a BS in computer science at the moment, but have been told I will change my major. Not sure why I will do this, but good advice. As for anything else you would like to know, please just ask. Oh I am also a Veteran. 8 years in the USAF.

Best thing about being a smuggler is the ladies. Always click the flirt button. I am sure I will get lucky one day. ;)

I am sorry but I did not know that my little ponies had names. I thought they were just colors. I am more of a Scooby Doo, Vultron, Looney Tunes kinda guy. Little colorful ponies would of been an instant butt kicking in my family.

Cyparissus

Can you buy me beer?

Its not that I can't, I'm more than old enough. I just like free beer. :D

Stick with Comp Sci! At the moment, and likely for the next ten or so years, Comp Sci is in quite a lot of demand. Just make sure to get on dat internship train. Of course, it's your choice :D.

Are you playing a Gunslinger or a Scoundrel? I think Scoundrel's are doing... much better in PvP right now.

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

Haha! Nice to meet you and yeah, smugglers are the best...just...simply....the....best

And I think it's awesome you're back at school. Lifelong learning keeps you young and it sounds like you really needed a change.  Also, Cy is right: CS is in-demand field which is cushy and pays well.

Welcome to our guild!

Awarded:

You do know that if you're going for the Spanish "Adios", you're spelling it wrong?  :)

And Hua! Air Force!  Air Force Veteran myself.

I am currently playing as a Gunslinger. I know Scoundrel is more popular but I like the build I am running and its ok DPS. Besides I am at such a low level that pvp is not really on my radar. And no I will not buy you beer. But I will share my scotch.

And yes I know I spelt it wrong, sort of an inside joke, I messed the spelling up one time and it stuck as a gamer tag.

I was a 2w151 weapon troop. LOAD TOAD.

Cyparissus

I do likes me some scotch, so that works out well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum