Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyparissus

re: Hello from Apeilon!

Why hello there!

I originally played SWTOR at launch, with all the... roughness that that entailed. After quite the hiatus, I decided to join up again! My original character was a Smuggler, and I decided to create a new Smuggler to go through the storyline again so it's fresh in my mind.

As far as why I chose Smuggler and why Smugglers are awesome: Han Solo. Duh. But besides Han Solo, I just never particularly enjoyed playing as Jedi-type characters, and the Smuggler just has a more interesting characterization to me.

Previous MMO experience is not limited to, but is dominated by EVE, where I did a little of everything.

As far as me personally, I work in the glorious field of IT, supporting a business app with lots of very needy customers, per norm.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Lots of IT folks in the guild, you'll fit in well :)

I'm Shawn, and I'm a history teacher!  Nice to meet you!

Fun times!

History is one of my favorite fields! Heck I have a minor in it because all my electives were basically history classes anyway.

Oh and my name is Korey, when I'm not stealing names from Greek mythology.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum