Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trek'shon

re: Personal Intro

Hi everyone ,

here is a little bit about myself, and hope to get to know you all a bit better as well.

I have played SWToR since launch but I missed the whole SWG hype and when I started they were to shut it down, other then that I have been a MMO player for the past 10+ years , going from Aion , Warhammer online, WoW, GW2, Tabula Rasa etc.  I love Star Wars , watched all the movies and keep watching them again and again , really looking forward to ep.7 , played the Kotor games and most other SW games that were out there. 

What I look forward to is mostly the whole PvE content of the game , tho I did try some PvP with some of you and I could see myself getting more into that as well. I have never played anything else other then DPS but I'm willing to try on some different roles if the Guild will put up with me learning it.

I will help were help is needed as long as it is within my capabilities , just ask.

I am 36 years old , from Barrie , Canada , (that's in Ontario) and work as full time Tool and Die maker on a steady afternoon shift , 3pm-11.30pm , which will limit my time to be part of many guild events I think, I have 2 boys , which I take out fishing when I can in mornings and I Hunt in my off time in the Fall, helping out my wife with her business is another part I do , so it can get really busy.

My wife and and I are originally from Switzerland which we will be visiting this year again to see family and friends, we moved to Canada 13 years ago and are now Canadian citizens since 2007 and happy that we made that move, we'll be leaving for our vacation on July the 15th and be back on august the 9th, just to get that out of the way for the , Leave of Absence.

If there are any other questions please feel free to ask.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Awesome man, welcome!  I'm Shawn, a 27 year old history teacher from New Hampshire.  I love SWTOR, floor hockey, and flag football!

How did you and your wife meet?

Good to meet ya Trek'hon!! Welcome :)

I have never been to Europe, but Switzerland is for sure on the list of things to do. Do you travel back home often? Did any of your other family members immigrate with you or did you an your wife go solo?

I am jealous of your outdoors skills, only thing I have fished to date is rare and evasive Sunfish and Bluegill of Three Oaks Lake. (hehe).

I cannot speak for them, but I am sure the guild leadership won't have a problem with your leave of absence so soon as long as you shower them with adequate  souvenirs from your homeland ;)

On a train believe it or not , public transportation is great over there  :)

Trek'shon

I can't travel to europe as much as I would like , it's too expensive nowadays , yes my wife and I moved to canada by our self back then , but my parents are with us now, that's all the family we have here. 

Been catching more Sunfish with the kids then anything, and some perch, but I rather go for the bigger fish.

Iolo'pax
Officer

Oh I gotta hear the story on meeting on a train. I have two criminal misdemeanors and one restraining order from trying to meet my future wife on public transportation. Clearly you are better at it than I.  (hehe)

What was your opening line?

There was no line at first , I was sitting in section and she was in another, separated only by a glass wall/door , it was about 6 months later when we met again on the same train and she came and sat across from me, and we exchanged earbuds from our discman (portable CD players) . :)

btw how do you get that pic below your post?

Iolo'pax
Officer

Very Kewl. Chance encounters .... everything happens for a reason. Was the music a popular band or one you might have been embarrassed to share with her?

There is a SWTOR signature generator here:

http://www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator

Once you create it, it will generate a piece of HTML code that you can copy and paste into your profile. (Click your profile in upper right corner of the page , then edit profile button from the options on the left. Scroll to find the Forum signature sections and paste in the HTML code they gave you)

I was not listening to anything special , well , that's what she said anyway :)

thanks for the link

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum