Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tominato

re: Tominator's Introduction

Hello everyone! I am fifteen years old and I love playing some SWTOR. I aspire to become a doctor one day, so I am very into my studies. I like sports like soccer, volleyball, baseball, wrestling, basketball, football, and lots more. I live in the United States, and I am respectful, kind, and always on top of tasks. I love doing nice things for people, and I will always go far out of my way to make sure justice is always present. I am not the most popular kid at school, probably because I hang out with kids who are made fun of a lot, and I stick up for people who are being bullied, but I still have some close friends and if you asked them they would say that I am a very loyal friend. One of my hobbies is making YouTube videos, and I want to make Star Wars The Old Republic videos someday, hopefully with this guild on TeamSpeak. I spend about five hours a day everyday playing SWTOR.  If I am accepted into this guild, I will never leave because I have already made so many close friends on this guild and this guild seems like the only guild right for me. Thank you so much for getting to know me, and I cannot wait until I can get and know all of you better someday. I wish you all the best, and I hope you allow me into your guild! Thank you for your time.

~Tominator

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I love that you stand up for kids.  That's awesome man :D

Don't say you'll never leave, that's silly.  You don't know what the future will bring.  But I love the commitment :D

Welcome!

-Shawn

Dear Tominator, Your name is AWESOME and you sound like a great guy, believing in justice and willing to take stand for it. :)  Looking forward to seeing you around in game

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum