Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kh'Oar'RhR

re: Kh'Oar'Rhr Intro

Hello Pax Republica,

I am Kh'Oar'Rhr, a sand person Gunslinger. I have a sand person Sniper named Urorrurur on Imperial Side, which is what I mained. I am a master at all 3 specs in both Sniper/Gunslinger. I have cleared all the content in the game except for 16m NiM Council in DP and I am 8/10 HM in Rav/TOS. I came to Pub side looking to get into raiding because I used to raid heavy on Imp side with Underground Syndicate, but I am no longer with them and my sniper is no longer used in my new Imp guild Shadow Council or A Slight Weapons Malfunction. I main a Merc Healer/DPS, and a Powertech Tank. My gunslinger is my 4th toon and my only Pub side toon, except for my lvl 60 Guardian, which is a pvp only toon but I dislike playing on it. Looking forward to playing with everyone and having a good time. :)

P.S. I never got off Nar Shaddaa with my Smuggler story so I couldn't tell you how it feels to be a smuggler :P

Mazikeena
Member - 3 Years

Hey Kh'Oar'RhR!

Shame on you for not finishing your smuggler story! You are missing a golden opportunity to sass the galaxy!

That said, it was super fun raiding with you the other day and looking forward to further hi-jinks in the future!

Mazi

Awarded:

Welcome man! 

What's your real life name, and what do you do for work/school?

I think it is cool that you play more sand person than republic smuggler.

Do you go out to tatooine to be closer to pixels animated like you?

Is your only stronghold on tatooine?

I really enjoyed raiding with you this week.

My real life name is David, and I go to school full time for Electrical Engineering, and I only work during winter break.

@Scubax

I actually have a Nar Shaddaa stronghold (Ironic I know) but its layout is much nicer for all of my achievement posters. The Tatooine one is far to big for my tastes...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum